BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

We're clearing the decks, with Chapman gone, Butterworth going, surely? Something must be happening. It can't be just Giles in.

We've passed up on Maja, Healey, we've let Forss go to Hull. The latter is a big blunder, imo. Whichever striker we are looking at instead better be good.

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I admire your faith, pal!

Why else would we send Butterworth on loan? Chapman has also gone. Both mainly bench warmers granted but as someone else said, that's half of our bench at Luton.

Edited by booth

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Surely someone coming in.Dolan 3 weeks off Dack not fit , Gally unreliable fitness wise

You'd hope so but realistically, no, we won't be getting anyone.

Diaz, Khadra, Dolan, Gallagher, Hedges(?) for those 2 places but yeah questions over fitness and/or ability on all of those with the exception of Diaz.

Not a great place to be.

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Diaz, Khadra, Dolan, Gallagher, Hedges(?) for those 2 places but yeah questions over fitness and/or ability on all of those with the exception of Diaz.

Not a great place to be.

lack of ambition , lack of planning and forward thinking,  pathetic from rovers

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We were light in CM even if Rothwell changes his attitude.

Mowbray evidently doesn't fancy Davenport and Johnson isn't good enough. Unless ANOTHER Academy project makes the step up to save him (like Wharton) then we're going to really struggle in the long run. 

Know much about Jake Garrett or Adam Wharton, to name but 2?

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Not a great place to be.

Surely Mowbray isn't as idiotic to think we can get through this spell of matches with so little options.He said last week a forward close and wasn't on about Hedges so where has the money gone for that?

I don't think Butterworth has been great but we can't bring Ayala on up front every match 

3 minutes ago, AdamRochina said:

lack of ambition , lack of planning and forward thinking,  pathetic from rovers

You'll be there punching your weight at Swansea and Forest next week Adam will you?....you know paying your dough to the cause?

I'm sorry but if your answer is no on either count, then you're a hypocrite.

If not, I apologise and I stand corrected but you'll get my general point!

Edited by darrenrover