BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Nottingham Forest (h) - 9/2/22

2 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Look like we could play til Christmas and not score.

1 goal in 5 after tonight.

In our 6 game winning streak, we appeared to score when we wanted. In 4 of the last 6 we failed to score, and that appears to be 5 of 7 after today. 

I don’t see how we can win promotion playing like this. 

• Like 3

Just now, WacoRover said:

In our 6 game winning streak, we appeared to score when we wanted. In 4 of the last 6 we failed to score, and that appears to be 5 of 7 after today. 

Throw in that weve only beaten two of the top ten too and it’s simply not good enough for play offs let alone automatics.

1 minute ago, WacoRover said:

It’s because we only have one goal scorer called Ben Diaz and he’s been replaced with someone called Ben Brereton. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Throw in that weve only beaten two of the top ten too and it’s simply not good enough for play offs let alone automatics.

Mowbray doesn't have a plan B, and not only that but the Jan transfer window gave us enough evidence to show he has little interest in a plan B. And plenty of supporters too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, booth said:

Mowbray doesn't have a plan B, and not only that but the Jan transfer window gave us enough evidence to show he has little interest in a plan B. And plenty of supporters too.

Last years transfer window, TM got basically who he wanted, and the same could be said this year. 

Owners have to be questioning him now. 

Edited by WacoRover
  • Like 2

I can't watch this one (except the first 20 ish), but I sure wish for once we could score a late goal to turn a game around. It's a completely absent part of our game now. I have no faith at this stage of any matches, guess the players might not either.