BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

3 minutes ago, Tim Southampton Rover said:

You can already predict what will happen. They'll get rid of a few people including JDT and then start talking about a fresh start.

It's more of a fire fighting exercise than a fresh start. We're in a relegation battle here. If we somehow survive the summer will be the time for a complete revamp.

Without any money of course

1 minute ago, davulsukur said:

Warnock already has a job.

Took over at Aberdeen a few days back.

Gary Rowett or John Eustace, one of those 2, surely?

I know, he's just joined Aberdeen...... that's why I said it was a matter of days

• Like 1

Just now, DuffsLeftPeg said:

I think we should go full circle and bring back Big Sam!

Venky’s can then f*ck right off and it’ll almost be as if the last 13 years haven’t happened 😆

That would be ironic and it's a delicious thought, I'd love him back. I think he's enjoying counting his millions at Casa St James's though 

1 minute ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

If he goes, I don't want to hear 'get behind the lads' if there are any protests.

We are not protesting against the 'lads' or head coach. Don't let the f*ckers fool you.

100%. It doesn't matter who the man is in the dug-out. All that matters now is cranking up the heat on those see you next Tuesday's thousands of miles away.

2 minutes ago, TugaysMarlboro said:

If he goes, I don't want to hear 'get behind the lads' if there are any protests.

We are not protesting against the 'lads' or head coach. Don't let the f*ckers fool you.

That is a good point , could well have been done to quell a protest on BBC 1..

Last time the protests were on Sky , a lot more viewers on the BBC and worldwide ....

• Like 2

i don`t blame him,you can`t work in an envirament like we have

sold the false promise ,just like lambert,have anyone noticed whenever we look to be assembling a decent side,our esteemed owners stop the funding and start selling players or in mowbrays case let them leave for free and that lewis o`brien was a fit up,we`de have most likely been in the plays offs with him in the side,but we can`t be getting promoted,it might start unearthing some venky fraud imo

• Like 4