BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

I'll support Eustace, like Tomasson it won't be his fault when he's trying to squeeze blood from a stone. I have a terrible feeling he's going to be another Appleton though.

Was he "head coach" at Birmingham too, or is that just some bullshit to avoid paying Broughton compensation?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So we're plummeting towards the relegation zone and have no manager but at least we've started looking for a new one!

Nothing much gets past those in charge at Ewood. You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on them. It's truly heartwarming to know we're in such capable hands.

You're behind the times. We've already appointed John Eustace as manager.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So we're plummeting towards the relegation zone and have no manager but at least we've started looking for a new one!

Nothing much gets past those in charge at Ewood. You've got to get up pretty early in the morning to get one over on them. It's truly heartwarming to know we're in such capable hands.

Catch up Rev!!

Edited by Atko's Engine
I got mashed.
  • Like 1

Just now, Atko's Engine said:

Catch up Rev!!

Grrr.....didn't refresh the page.

A lot better appointment than I expected in the circumstances, he's going to need all the luck in the world working for these owners, Waggott and especially if GB is picking the players for him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Grrr.....didn't refresh the page.

A lot better appointment than I expected in the circumstances, he's going to need all the luck in the world working for these owners, Waggott and especially if GB is picking the players for him.

Well done GB for getting in John.  

• Like 2

Our new manager  seemed  to do a good job at his last club hope he can do the same for us. To our old head coach thanks for all you did, with a bit of backing we could of going up oh well

3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

good shout,we have ask ourselves,do the indians want to be in the premier league

I think with the evidence of 

1. Deliberate relegation from the Premier League. 

2. Meddling in transfers January 22.

3. Deliberately sabotaging the two deals January 23.

It's pretty clear they don't want to be anywhere near the Premier League. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Outsider looking on, in peace ...

Not one word of praise or thanks for the owners, directors or senior management in his statement ... players, coaches, catering staff and fans all get kind words, though ... " If you can't say anything nice about someone, then say nothing " springs to mind !

As for the DoF's statement, he says JDT is moving on to new opportunities, which, if he does get the Sweden " gig ", will be spun as " we knew of his interest in this fantastic opportunity, and felt we could not stand in his way " ... The " JDT has given me great advice over some challenging times during the past 18 months " made me laugh, one can only imagine JDT's advice to him after the 3 transfer debacles .... " time to look at another career, you incompetent burke " perhaps ?

" I look forward to the opportunity of working together again in the future ", a sentiment that I think may not be mirrored by Mr Thomason ...

Well said!

• Like 2

So if we can see past the distraction techniques we can assume IS GB and waggot are keeping there jobs . Which clearly states as fact after three cock ups and no sackings it’s all from India and there was no intentions from them of helping the team of Jon and we are being hoodwinked and lied to again and again about paperwork and send buttons , buses and everything else down at ewood

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

So if we can see past the distraction techniques we can assume IS GB and waggot are keeping there jobs . Which clearly states as fact after three cock ups and no sackings it’s all from India and there was no intentions from them of helping the team of Jon and we are being hoodwinked and lied to again and again about paperwork and send buttons and everything else down at ewood

I would not be too sure about that, that axe still swinging

• Like 8

Nice words from jdt. I think thanking everyone from the kitchen staff but not a solitary word of praise towards his superiors was the classy way to go. The message was loud and clear.

After a tedious couple of seasons he brought a bit of ambition. He had to go, no one can survive runs like that, but he brought cup runs forgot we could win cup games and the highest league position in 10 years. Arguably the only man at the club with any standards and at a different club under different circumstances I could see him being successful.

As someone said above the fact he uses rovers shows he got it more than many of those who went before and are still there ever did/do.

Edited by matt83
  • Like 8