BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

28 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Few tweets from Nixon here, seems to think Eustace not cut and dried ....and may not be the best option according to him

Screenshot_20240208-140905.png

Screenshot_20240207-181711.png

Screenshot_20240208-140718.png

Screenshot_20240208-140749.png

Screenshot_20240208-140821.png

Screenshot_20240208-140841.png

We might go full circle and bring Allardyce back...😁

31 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Few tweets from Nixon here, seems to think Eustace not cut and dried ....and may not be the best option according to him

Screenshot_20240208-140905.png

Screenshot_20240207-181711.png

Screenshot_20240208-140718.png

Screenshot_20240208-140749.png

Screenshot_20240208-140821.png

Screenshot_20240208-140841.png

Yeh I think I'll ignore Nixon's opinion of other options being better, if he's even heard names. Didn't he say Kean was a 'gem'?

• Like 5

If Broughton has gone then by process of elimination Waggott and the curtain twitcher will be in charge of making the next appointment to replace Tomasson. I have wracked my brains and don't believe either of them has ever been really involved in the process of appointing a new manager.

Heaven help us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, arbitro said:

If Broughton has gone then by process of elimination Waggott and the curtain twitcher will be in charge of making the next appointment to replace Tomasson. I have wracked my brains and don't believe either of them has ever been really involved in the process of appointing a new manager.

Heaven help us.

I don;t think anyone has said that he has gone? Unless I missed it in this rapidly extending thread. 

47 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Eustace would be an upgrade on JDT in my opinion. Hope its true. 

Based on what? He has had one full season in management where he guided to Birmingham to 17th. If in the summer we had sacked JDT and appointed Eustace no one would have said it was an upgrade, Eustace has only developed a reputation thanks to Rooney doing such a dreadful job at Birmingham.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I don;t think anyone has said that he has gone? Unless I missed it in this rapidly extending thread. 

It was said in an earlier post on here that Tomasson, Silvester and Broughton have gone along with the coach who nobody knows his name.

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, arbitro said:

It was said in an earlier post on here that Tomasson, Silvester and Broughton have gone along with the coach who nobody knows his name.

Ben Rosen?

• Like 1

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, arbitro said:

He is the fitness guy. Just googled it Remy Reijnierse.

You'd imagine Rosen would leave with them too, they were at Malmo as a trio. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

Alex Neil and Paul Heckingbottom will be the two Nixons refering too.

Nixon will be looking at a list of any out of work managers* and sticking a pin in it. Derek Adams resigned as Ross County manager last night, Nixon might mention him soon.

* They have to be out of work because as sure as eggs are eggs we won't be paying any compensation.

• Like 2