BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

6 minutes ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

I know things are tough for us fans at the moment but is that really necessary? 

In my opinion thats a big Yes.

He's a part of the Rovers anti fan initiative.

The loanees appear to have agreed to put their name to RPU scribblings.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

1 minute ago, AllRoverAsia said:

If Eustace comes in he will start with a clean slate from most fans.

If he avoids relegation, Waggott's only target, he will have done a good job IMHO.

I took a while to take to JDT but grew to appreciate his honesty but never really liked tippy tappy losing football and lack of Plan B or the ability to come back in a game.

As it seems always, we live in interesting times.

When his football worked it was lovely to watch, some of the best I've seen Rovers play, But dear oh dear, he hadn't a clue how to set us up to do the hard yards, the backs to the wall stuff that you need when things aren't going well. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Groundhog said:

FULL HOUSE!

What do I win? A season ticket for 24/25? What's second prize? 2 season tickets for 24/25?

A time-trip back to June 1995 to warn Jack of all the various potholes on & over the horizon that he needs to avoid so that things don't get so fucked up.

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

When his football worked it was lovely to watch, some of the best I've seen Rovers play, But dear oh dear, he hadn't a clue how to set us up to do the hard yards, the backs to the wall stuff that you need when things aren't going well. 

His comments on previews of upcoming teams, "chaos football" " shoot from distance" "play for second balls" as if this is alien to Championship football. This is exactly what is required now.

I won't believe Eustace is appointed until I see him in the dugout. I suspect Venkys will faff over this as usual and either piss him off with penny-pinching demands and restrictions so he walks away or take so long that a better-run club (ie anybody else) comes in and takes him. It's happened before and as we know Venkys are slow to non-existent learners. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Dearie me, a young loanee who's only been here a short time dragged out to plea for unity. Is that the best Maggott could do?

We pay his wages I guess.

It's all bollox

Who knows what he thinks

All a smokescreen 

25 minutes ago, Polky said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-eustace-jondahl-tomasson-blackburn-32077733

Daily Mirror confirming that Venkys have now accepted the resignation from JDT.

"Venky’s are deeply concerned by Rovers’ return of just five points from their last 11 games and know their next appointment has to hit the ground running."

😂😂

• Like 9

• Backroom
1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Anyone got Nicko's Patreon, he's updating loads @Mike E

Do you mean to keep tagging me? I don’t have his Patreon. I wouldn’t pay him my turds for his ‘info’.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Putting the ownership/management to one side for a second. 

JDT 10 wins in 40 is a garbage record and would be sacked anywhere else.

When he was backed (and not even that well, January was a shit-show) we finished just outside of the play offs.

When he hasn't been, we're heading towards L1.

A garbage record will happen under most managers in that situation. I'd be surprised if it doesn't happen under Eustace. Too much has been taken out of the club and not put back.

Edited by booth
  • Like 7

44 minutes ago, JHRover said:

He did nothing that Lee Bowyer, Aitor Karanka, Pep Clotet and Garry Monk didn't also do there - bottom half survival.

He might be more well liked by their fans, suspect that's more to do with the unfairness of his sacking whilst they were sat in a good position and replacement with a clown.

Anyhow, I'm not buying it, not accepting it and not falling for it.

Eustace's reputation has been enhanced not because of anything he did but because of the disastrous job Rooney did at Big Club. As you say Eustace did a similar job to the numerous Birmingham managers before him.

8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

"Venky’s are deeply concerned by Rovers’ return of just five points from their last 11 games and know their next appointment has to hit the ground running."

😂😂

Defo how the conversation went in Pune Towers.