BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

4 hours ago, R0verb0y said:

Like 3-2 at home v. Sheffield Un-tied this lunchtime. Which adds to the pressure on the team 8th in the Championship table to keep close to the teams ahead of them.

And it's t's a bit of a beggar, so whisper it; but the Dingles could do us a favour by winning at Luton this afternoon.

You're welcome .... 😎

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Blue blood said:

Warnock continues to show he knows what he is doing when it comes to a relegation fight. Smart move for Hudds appointing him. 

Looking to me like Rotherham will end up getting relegated again. If so then they must be close to setting some kind of record as they've literally either been promoted or relegated every season since 16/17. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DE. said:

Looking to me like Rotherham will end up getting relegated again. If so then they must be close to setting some kind of record as they've literally either been promoted or relegated every season since 16/17. 

Never dull, I suppose ...

Northampton Town' s record in the 1960's takes some beating. They kicked off 1960-61 in the 4th Division and with 3 promotions in 5 seasons, played a season in the top flight in 1965-66. They went down after just one season, two more relegations followed over the next 3 seasons, and kicked off 1969-70, back in the 4th Division ....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Never dull, I suppose ...

Northampton Town' s record in the 1960's takes some beating. They kicked off 1960-61 in the 4th Division and with 3 promotions in 5 seasons, played a season in the top flight in 1965-66. They went down after just one season, two more relegations followed over the next 3 seasons, and kicked off 1969-70, back in the 4th Division ....

Didn't Swansea do similar in the 80s?

15 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Didn't Swansea do similar in the 80s?

Yes, they were promoted in 1977-78 from the 4th Division, went up again the following season, and in 1980-81 were promoted to the top flight. They finished 6th in their first season, finishing above Villa, Everton & Forest, before being relegated in 1982-83. They then suffered 2 relegations in the next 3 seasons, and started the 1986-87 back in the 4th Division ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ossydave said:

Qpr sack Critchley just in time for our game..  

Rich Sharpe has said this "Rovers have already faced eight teams this season with either an interim manager, or one taking charge of their first game. Look set to add to that next weekend."

17 minutes ago, DE. said:

Proper Mandela Effect moment for me, as I swear I'd already read about him being sacked at least a week ago.

Was close to it last week, probably waited until they have a replacement set to replace him

7 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

gareth ainsworth odds on for the job

always favourite for that job but nothing ever happens with him