BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

Overall a good set of results for us. Millwall losing is massive as it could have taken two good results to catch up with them had they won. Feel like their small squad is feeling the strain now. 

Norwich blew any chance of getting in the mix. Only negative result Coventry but we were in a better position starting this round of fixtures than them, so it's not the worst thing in the world, if not ideal. We couldn't rely on every result going our way. 

I think a draw would be better, but it's the preferred result if one has to win it.

Sunderland are at Preston last game and after what I witnessed yesterday that lot would love it if their team chucked it to screw us over.  They seemed far more happy to stop us winning than actually concerned a win put them above us and level with 6th.

• Like 1

In peace, as ever ...

Looking at the situation from a reasonably objective standpoint, I'd be worried about the soft underbelly of Rovers and the inability to see games out, the fact that both Luton and Millwall are tough very fit physical sides, the lack of goals with Brereton-Diaz's current form & Gallagher being out, and finally, the negative goal difference ...

1 minute ago, sympatheticclaret said:

In peace, as ever ...

Looking at the situation from a reasonably objective standpoint, I'd be worried about the soft underbelly of Rovers and the inability to see games out, the fact that both Luton and Millwall are tough very fit physical sides, the lack of goals with Brereton-Diaz's current form & Gallagher being out, and finally, the negative goal difference ...

In jest as ever, I honestly think we need the same number of points as you have fingers on one hand. And I really don’t see where two wins are coming from.