BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

15 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Give over. Side on and completely missed the SW player who in any event also lunged at the ball.

Never ever a straight red.

The ref should have reviewed it Asia, but I do understand why he sent him off, especially from the angle he was at, it looked awful.

• Like 1

Just finished work and tuning in. Last 15 before pens. Two teams I wouldn’t mind seeing win. Probably want Barnsley just because they’re the smaller town team and slight underdogs. Although if Wednesday win they will have fully deserved there promotion 

46 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Barnsley goalkeeper made "one of the greatest saves in the history of Wembley stadium"

Sky commentator in hyperbole shock

He was impressive, but I thought he fluffed it at the crucial moment right at the death. He should have been saving that comfortably.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Delighted for Moore after the abuse he got, best team won and it was a red for me anyway 

As a bloke Darren Moore always comes across as a real gentleman  but as a football manager he isn't very good. Sheffield Wednesday have some good players but they just play turgid long ball football. Without a change of manager they will be battling down at the wrong end of the table.

31 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Yeah so last season was quite the chance to get out of this league…

IMG_1657.jpeg

Yep, big time. If a few clubs get their acts together, we won't stand much of a chance.

Interestingly, a few on twitter calling it the worst premier league line up ever.

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Yep, big time. If a few clubs get their acts together, we won't stand much of a chance.

Interestingly, a few on twitter calling it the worst premier league line up ever.

As long as we don't have to play 8 games in a month again because of a World Cup we should be alright. 

I'm hopeful the days of serial mismanagement are behind us, so we're not fighting with one hand tied behind our back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Yeah so last season was quite the chance to get out of this league…

IMG_1657.jpeg

There is a happy man, sat somewhere enjoying a pint on the beach, with a big smile on his face. 
Mr Steven Waggott

I can count at least 5 potential A++ games he’d go for!

• Backroom
50 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Was a fantastic save. The lad had a great game but I think he should have kept the winner out.

Yeah I thought the same tbh, header was quite near the middle and stronger hands would have kept that out comfortably. A shame for the lad as he'd otherwise had a very good game.