BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

8 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Even though Dingles will probably turn it around the fact that Rotherham are causing them so many problems in the land that time forgot shows how crazy this division is.

Be a lovely result and soften our shit show of a performance and result last night.

5 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Burnley like to get a lot of men forward and do look suspect on the break.  But they are pretty tricky going forward.

Benson and Zaroury and top drawer at this level. Nightmare to play against, Zaroury especially. Not so worried for Brittain but we will need to protect Pickering big time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Benson and Zaroury and top drawer at this level. Nightmare to play against, Zaroury especially. Not so worried for Brittain but we will need to protect Pickering big time.

Every time I see Benson he’s roasting some left back.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

To be fair to that lot, if the late equalisers keep happening, it isn’t just luck.

Either way though, I’d love it if we got a late equaliser, or even scoring after going behind would be nice.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

To be fair to that lot, if the late equalisers keep happening, it isn’t just luck.

Either way though, I’d love it if we got a late equaliser, or even scoring after going behind would be nice.

Do their team look as knackered as ours at the start of the match when they had a match at the weekend? I think that's got a lot to do with it in this league as well as skill. Some of ours look knackered before a ball was kicked yesterday.

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

Jesus! Lottery numbers please

Yep, there you go.

We'll play till you score another goal lads alright. I promise I won't blow the whistle (nudge nudge wink wink).

To be fair I'm not prophet, it was just obvious. They play till the final minute and their games last as long as they need them to.

Edited by booth
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Sour grapes maybe but the lottery of how much injury time is bonkers, only 4 minutes last night, 11 when we played West Brom 

Burnley are going up I think they’ll end up running away with it sadly