BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

Been reported widespread across the media all morning, Luton gave him permission to talk to Southampton.

Secondary to the odious cretin being out of football entirely, I guess him being out of the Championship is at least something. Big blow to Luton, but unconvinced that he is the right fit for a Premier League club.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Been reported widespread across the media all morning, Luton gave him permission to talk to Southampton.

Secondary to the odious cretin being out of football entirely, I guess him being out of the Championship is at least something. Big blow to Luton, but unconvinced that he is the right fit for a Premier League club.

One dimensional manager.

• Backroom

Certainly a change of direction for Southampton after Hasenhuttl. I can only assume they're hoping Jones will be their Dyche, keeping them up through whatever means are necessary. 

On 06/11/2022 at 07:30, matt83 said:

Just reading that first page alone I had horrible flashbacks. He’s obviously trying the same tripe there that worked for him here. Working class, honest family man. It won’t cut up there. 🤣🤣🤣. Then reading a few of the comments he still doesn’t do tactics, bigs up the oppo, still very tedious and chucks in his meaningless platitudes like we go again. That’s just from the first page. So glad he’s their problem now.   

Set pieces also brought up quite frequently as being an issue. Assume most of them aren't aware Mowbray isn't a fan of set piece training. Also chucking on a handful of attacking subs as his answer to chasing a game.

Edited by DE.

23 minutes ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Huddersfield 2-1 up at QPR. Sheff U currently nil nil. Swans loosing. 

Sheffield United currently 1-0 down.

Another reason why you won't hear me complaining about the professional performances we've put in of late - we've just consistent won in a league where it's very easy to slip up.

I do wish Swansea would stop winning though!

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Sheffield United currently 1-0 down.

Another reason why you won't hear me complaining about the professional performances we've put in of late - we've just consistent won in a league where it's very easy to slip up.

I do wish Swansea would stop winning though!

Got your wish lol Swansea drew 2-2 very late on

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Butty said:

It’s official, the winner of the El Lanclassico will be top of the league going into the WC break. What a massive game that is on Sunday, I won’t be sleeping till then that’s for sure. Bring em on!!

Whatever the result one of us will be top, even a draw is enough for them

13 minutes ago, JoeH said:

QPR Hudds result just shows that our win against the Terriers wasn't as unimpressive as some made out

Ye but they were crap at Ewood, Joe. We have a habit of falling to the level of shit teams sometimes.  Should have kicked on and put them to bed

Saying that, QPR were shit too....league is there for the taking...top 2 

Edited by Sparks Rover