BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (a) - 20/8/22

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Its no surprise to Szmodics, a third division player, consistantly playing like a third division player.

I swear you people watch different games to me.

He's closed down well, he's been disciplined and he released Brereton with a lovely ball down the left earlier. If he's not Messi he's shit, apparently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roverblue said:

It’s like reading game just carried on after the 90 mins. Should be down by a few goals and literally incapable of keeping possession or passing to a team mate. What has happened in last few days?!?

Banked 4 wins...foot of the gas now for a few games.

3 minutes ago, roverblue said:

It’s like reading game just carried on after the 90 mins. Should be down by a few goals and literally incapable of keeping possession or passing to a team mate. What has happened in last few days?!?

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

Many of our lads also running on empty.  Real fitness is cumulative and I think years of indifferent training is catching up with us. 

Edited by Mercer

Just now, yankfan said:

As bad as you can imagine. Should be down 3

Oh dear. We need players. Any team with the likes of Pickering and Gallagher in the team week in/week out will struggle. Too many passengers and zero depth so no choice but to use them.

• Like 3