BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sheffield United (a) - 20/8/22

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Game over ..Rovers dire ..JDT system simply not working ...we need signings and we need them fast 

We're saying the same every week. What betting we're talking about the January transfer window as soon as September comes around?

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

Maybe JDT isn't the messiah.....or maybe we just need new players..........or both???????

Not sure about that, though the passing it out from the back is something new and I wish he'd stop with these players.

Edun, Gallagher, Pickering... They aren't players you can rely on. If money is an issue get Brereton sold and get some decent players in.

2 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Huge gulf in class here. Not surprising really. Keep saying it but we have a really poor squad. 

I'd love to know what Szmodics offers. 

Harsh picking on one player, but it's a little concerning that this bloke was the best our recruitment team could come up with.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

2 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I'm bed-bound with Covid.  Now might be the right time to log off and go back to sleep.

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, or GWS. 

Edited by jim mk2

I keep seeing talk of JDT’s style of play, usually involving why Dack isn’t suited to this alleged “high press”. I’ve genuinely seen nothing this season to show we haven’t regressed as a team 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

This is looking increasingly worrying. Even in the games we won we created next to nothing and there has been no sign of anyone coming in.

As most expected, with the players we lost last season we will be lucky to compete at a midtable level.

• Like 1

It’s one thing to be be lacking quality in certain areas but tactically it’s abysmal. There is acres of space between players when we get the ball leaving a player to turn back or just hit and hope. The players need to get much closer to each other for some short simple passes. Ball retention is the worst I’ve seen since Kean days