BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke (h) - Saturday 27th August 3pm

I can’t call the team today…too many different options available. I think Dack and Morton deserve a start, but that will likely depend on how fit Hedges is to start and whether or not he’s willing to drop Buckley (who I think has started the season badly).

Will BBD be available? I think so…has Markanday done enough? Will Phillips or Carter start? Pickering or Edun?

My team, if I were picking….

kaminski

Brittain Carter Ayala Edun

Trav Morton

Hedges Dack  BBD

Gally 

• Like 3

Think Dack deserves a start and apart from BBD is the player most likely to nick a goal. Need to compete more in midfield. I'd be tempted to put Carter straight in but I don't think he will.

Kam

Britain  Phillips ayala Edun

Morton Travis Buckley

Hedges   Dack   BBD

Edited by benhben
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Josh Kings finest hour in a Rovers shirt (quite a shallow pool to fish in I know).

Usually we get the best out of players at Rovers, often it's after they leave us  they dip in form.

But King in hindsight is a player we could have got at lot more from. Real missed opportunity.

Edited by joey_big_nose
  • Like 4

If Dack doesn’t at least get off the bench today I will be seriously worried. For me he should definitely be starting.

He can’t be happy with his fall down the pecking order. I wonder if we could see him doing a Mulgrew and going out on loan on deadline day. I just get the feeling that there’s something going on there.

12 hours ago, Mercer said:

Cave de Lugny Chardonnay (available at Waitrose) to go with the swordfish - a pairing that brings out the flavours in each.

Followed by a nice red If Rovers win to round off the night - was given a bottle of Patina Syrah 2019 today which I've never had so itching to try.

That’s probably the least likely thing I’d ever expect to see on a Blackburn Rovers forum, but there you go.

More importantly, today is a game we really have to win.

I don’t really care what their manager situation is, we are Rovers and at home so I expect a win.

Dack and Morton are must-starts IMO.

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

If Dack doesn’t at least get off the bench today I will be seriously worried. For me he should definitely be starting.

He can’t be happy with his fall down the pecking order. I wonder if we could see him doing a Mulgrew and going out on loan on deadline day. I just get the feeling that there’s something going on there.

Recovery from two major injuries, may be what is going on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

I'd be questioning JDT's managerial capability if he allowed Dack to leave us. Even more so with the state of the current squad.

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I'd be questioning JDT's managerial capability if he allowed Dack to leave us. Even more so with the state of the current squad.

But not if we win today.

I'm off to see the wizard, I'm off to catch the bus.

Edited by rigger

22 minutes ago, Andy said:

That’s probably the least likely thing I’d ever expect to see on a Blackburn Rovers forum, but there you go.

More importantly, today is a game we really have to win.

I don’t really care what their manager situation is, we are Rovers and at home so I expect a win.

Dack and Morton are must-starts IMO.

It wasn't a random ramble - I got asked the question on this thread so I gave an answer!

May not be able to make it today as my daughter has had her tonsillitis come back with a vengeance 😔

Hoping the week's rest has given the players extra zing to press better than of late. Kaminski & Brittain are nailed on starters, I'd like to see Carter partnering Ayala, sticking with Pickering at LB, a midfield 3 of Buckley, travis & Morton with a fluid frontline of BBD, Hedges & Dack.

Subs of Pears, Gallagher, Phillips, Szmodics, Edun, A Wharton, Vale, Markanday, Dolan

• Like 1