BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (h) - 3/9/22

3 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Our midfield two are non-existent, I think Wharton needs to come off. He looks like a red card waiting to happen too with him already being on a yellow.

Bristol have played well but it's easy when there's so much space to play in. Lucky to be only 1-0 down. 

Hyam has been our best player. 

Unlucky not to be 1-0 ahead in the first minute - miss of the season contender.

Just now, ItsRoverZ said:

Or he should set his teams up better..his tactics and style of play are piss poor

He’s trying to encourage them to play out from the back, but I don’t think there’s enough intuition among the back four+Kaminski to do it. CBs on the 6-yard line is something I cannot abide, it’s too technical, too %age-focused, especially as with a pressing opponent, it’s usually hoofed long. 

2 minutes ago, Silas said:

Weimann seems to rip us to shreds every time we play him.

Best player on pitch so far for me. 

Played right back for them last season and still won the game.

Good player.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, benhben said:

Said it during the transfer window, for all the talk of centre backs and forwards..the thing that's killing us each game is having zero physicality in CM. Even if they weren't the most technical player someone with a bit of pace, height, aggression and stamina Is so badly needed. Especially only playing 2 in there.

For all their ability, Morton and Wharton will get bullied as a pair in most games.

Maybe see if Mola could do a job. 

Said the same.  Kids that age are also inconsistent. Not knocking them, it's just the way it is. 

So, lacking any pace up top/out wide and bullied again in midfield. Two areas that most of us highlighted during the window.

Expect some reaction, similar to Stoke.  No doubt we'll huff and puff.  Can't see us getting owt though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

Got to question the management here.  People now going on about Wharton isn't the messiah etc...what a load of shit.  He's 18 and should not be playing 2 games in less than a week, simple as that.   He mismanaged Phillips and now Wharton.

Sort it out Tomasson

In fairness, I think he would have got some stick had he left him out. May sub him at half time though.