BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Please take off Henderson.  Hes dreadful 

He’s the captain of arguably one of the best modern era football teams. He certainly isn’t dreadful and is a phenomenal leader, the commentators have mentioned how they can hear him screaming “press” every time we are out of possession. 

It’s very very tough to successfully attack against a team of top class footballers who are happy to sit back and defend. If they win 1-0 it’s a result they’ll talk about for years to come. 

It will come. We need a successful press and a counter or a piece of individual brilliance. Once that happens it’ll open up more and we could score a few. 

• Like 3

Just now, J*B said:

He’s the captain of arguably one of the best modern era football teams. He certainly isn’t dreadful and is a phenomenal leader, the commentators have mentioned how they can hear him screaming “press” every time we are out of possession. 

It’s very very tough to successfully attack against a team of top class footballers who are happy to sit back and defend. If they win 1-0 it’s a result they’ll talk about for years to come. 

It will come. We need a successful press and a counter or a piece of individual brilliance. Once that happens it’ll open up more and we could score a few. 

You lost me at 'team full of top class footballers'

• Like 3

Just now, J*B said:

Wales are going to have to open up in the 2nd half if they want a chance of getting 2nd place,you would think they need a draw to go through the way they played in the first half

• Like 1

I'd recommend watching the Iran-US game. Some good football and 2 competitive teams

Iran are capable of an equaliser and if Wales nick a late winner and England and Wales would go through, which would be great for British football

All to play for. 

Bellingham has showed a few decent touches but I don’t get the Foden hype. He’s a good player, and in an amazing team gets in a lot of good positions to score plenty of goals. But he isn’t some generational world talent as far as I can see.

• Like 1

Just now, roverandout said:

You lost me at 'team full of top class footballers'

If you’d ever been around even lower league footballers you’d realise the talent and game management of a professional footballer.

They might not all be ‘elite’, but they’re certainly top class. It isn’t easy to break down a team like that. 

Just now, Hasta said:

Bellingham has showed a few decent touches but I don’t get the Foden hype. He’s a good player, and in an amazing team gets in a lot of good positions to score plenty of goals. But he isn’t some generational world talent as far as I can see.

I think he is but southgate couldn't get thr best out of messi nevermind foden

4 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Wales are going to have to open up in the 2nd half if they want a chance of getting 2nd place,you would think they need a draw to go through the way they played in the first half

They’ll take this right to the 80th minute - maybe even longer - before they open up and go for it.

Iran aren’t beating the USA but for a miracle. Wales are playing to say they’ve beaten England. 

1 minute ago, J*B said:

If you’d ever been around even lower league footballers you’d realise the talent and game management of a professional footballer.

They might not all be ‘elite’, but they’re certainly top class. It isn’t easy to break down a team like that. 

They're clearly mostly lower league players.  But I usually agree with what u say

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

Rashford missed a gilt edged opportunity, that would have changed the game.

At the moment Wales are happy to sit in a 4-5-1 and currently we don't quite have the fluidity to break them down. We don't look like we've played together much. 

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, J*B said:

They’ll take this right to the 80th minute - maybe even longer - before they open up and go for it.

Iran aren’t beating the USA but for a miracle. Wales are playing to say they’ve beaten England. 

There goes that plan!

6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

They're clearly mostly lower league players.  But I usually agree with what u say

Ward (Leicester) 

Williams (Forest)

Mepham (Bournemouth)

Rondon (Rennes)

Davies (Spurs)

Allen (Nice)

Ampadu (Spezia)

Ramsey (Nice)

James (Fulham)

Moore (Bournemouth)

10/11 players are all playing in the top leagues of the world - England, France or Italy. The other player is Gareth Bale. 

There’s your moment of brilliance from Rashford. We will score a few now. 

EDIT: there’s your second from Foden. Could be 4-0 this.