BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/10/22

It’s almost as though Dolan is scared to do anything other than basic tasks on the ball.

Maybe a confidence issue - a loan spell in a lower division might not be a terrible idea.

Back 4 look pretty comfortable, even with Travis back there and the Morton/Wharton combo in the middle has huge promise.

Hull are a bit shit; unless we shoot ourselves in the foot in the 2nd half, should be a 4th win on the bounce.

• Like 1

If Hull get anything from this it'd be tragic. What a poor team.

The right side is lacking for us. Dolan has been poor, as has Travis. I know he's filling in.

Brereton could have made it 2-0.

The game for Dack to come on and seal the win?

• Like 1

Like I said before the game started: this squad is good enough to beat Hull and that is all that matters today. Good to see someone else than Brereton score. No good being to dependent on him for goals and he will tire. He has started in all our games so far this season and put in a shift every time I’ve seen him. He deserves a day off.

Hyam and Adam Wharton - I’m lost for words. Haven’t been this excited about Rovers squad since Hughes.

• Like 3

What is it with the digs at Dolan and Travis? We’re 1-0 up away from home and shared top of the league with Burnley woth young acafemy prospect Adam Wharton firing on all cylinders. Moan all you want - I’m truly enjoying this as long as it lasts.

Edit: I’ll leave the typos. A bit tipsy now.

Edited by moerpho
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Dolan I fear is having his flair coached out of him

Good - I've seen enough of him trying to beat the same mine twice. The less pointless backheels to no-one in the centre circle when we're hanging on for the win the better. 

He needs to be more decisive and direct with his play - he has been so far this season. 

3 minutes ago, moerpho said:

What is it with the digs at Dolan and Travis? We’re 1-0 up away from home and shared top of the league with Burnley woth young acafemy prospect Adam Wharton firing on all cylinders. Moan all you want - I’m truly enjoying this as long as it lasts.

Edit: I’ll leave the typos. A bit tipsy now.

If this forum found a bar of gold on the street it would complain that it was raining that day.

• Like 7