BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/10/22

Next up for Rovers is a trip down the length of the M62 to what ever the KC is called now...perhaps it's Boothferry Park ? Who knows ? 

As long as Hull don't call it off at 2:55pm then we should be in for an interesting afternoon in the home of Mick Ronson, Maureen Lipman Tom Courtenay and Lucy Beaumont. A chance for some quality fish & chips and hopefully wrapped in three points.

Over to you folks...

IMG_1495.jpeg

• Like 6

They seem to of picked up a few decent results however are still managerless.

They’re obviously very beatable however it depends which Rovers turns up.
I’d take a draw here & also probably a draw against Coventry if it meant a home win against Huddersfield. 

Hopefully a decent following considering our form & ticket prices. 

A Win and we could really be onto something here.

You can tell yesterday's feelgood factor's really kicking in when a thread for the next game starts the best part of 6 days before it kicks off!

I know a couple of blokes from Hull - a father & son who are mainly into Rugby League - but I've no doubt that I'll be hearing from them before the week's much older.

Imo, it's too soon to be predicting scores; let's see how the midweek fixtures go before seeing how the land lies.

• Like 2

Ten wins is fantastic at this stage of the season - more than any other team in the Championship.

Just think where we'll be when the penny fully drops with JDT and the team.

This game at 2/1 for Rovers' win is a licence to print money.  Fill yer Christmas boots and go big!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Ten wins is fantastic at this stage of the season - more than any other team in the Championship.

Just think where we'll be when the penny fully drops with JDT and the team.

This game at 2/1 for Rovers' win is a licence to print money.  Fill yer Christmas boots and go big!

Get yer mortgage on it!

After two super positive home results and a tremendous effort at Boro i hope we don't revert to a Wigan or Reading style performance.  Both which were largely down to risky negative sit back keep ball tactics, i still fear we have those in us and try that here and it'll get nothing.  

Vital we have a go and get the first goal, i'd snatch hands off for a draw right now but iv'e a gut feeling...

Hull  3    Rovers   1

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

I will be watching from Budapest and hoping for a positive result.

Hull have picked up, its not been an easy game at this place and last season was simply diabolical - the team owe the fans that attended that game a performance.

1-1

Beautiful city. Is it your first time visiting?. 

Don't know which side of the river you are staying but if you seek out the carlton hotel there is the best pub in the world 20 metres away ( for me anyway). Good food and loads of Belgian beers. 

It's on the Buda side of the Danube less than 10 mins walk over the chain Bridge. 

Hope rovers can bring us all a good result. 

• Like 1

The injury ‘update’ sounds a lot like both  Hedges and Britain will miss out for this one. If that means Carter as wing back and Phillips at centre half then I worry about us going forward down the right, and any sort of aerial bombardment in our own box. As he’s so highly regarded I’m sure Phillips will be great in time, but I’m not sure he’s won a header all season so that’s a concern. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Beautiful city. Is it your first time visiting?. 

Don't know which side of the river you are staying but if you seek out the carlton hotel there is the best pub in the world 20 metres away ( for me anyway). Good food and loads of Belgian beers. 

It's on the Buda side of the Danube less than 10 mins walk over the chain Bridge. 

Hope rovers can bring us all a good result. 

It is. Its been cancelled twice due to covid - we are staying inner city 5 minutes walk from the Danube.

I will have a look so thank you for the tip