BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

Definitely the weakest goalkeeper and backline I can remember for a long time though (although tbf Mola is currently an unknown quantity) but I can see them scoring at least 3 😞

Just hope the dack of old(or thereabouts) turns up, Vale though 🙈 how many opportunities to shine is too many!? 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

19 minutes ago, Giant said:

Police dogs successfully sniff out drug laden Rovers’ fans at West Ham. About time all clubs started to do this. 

Half a dozen or so youngsters causing problems with the stewards. Probably coked up or pissed. Our club needs to get shut of these morons. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

For real? God damn haha shows how in depth some of these prem squads are 

Wow That surprised me. I thought it looked just a few changes. I am torn on this one. I am sure there are a few young first teamers who would have loved playing at a Premier League ground. Give a better balance and use the subs more. 

Won’t look great for us to get tonked and say it was the reserves. Doesn’t do much for their confidence if they are needed to step up.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong and we give a good showing. 

13 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Definitely the weakest goalkeeper and backline I can remember for a long time though (although tbf Mola is currently an unknown quantity) but I can see them scoring at least 3 😞

Just hope the dack of old(or thereabouts) turns up, Vale though 🙈 how many opportunities to shine is too many!? 

Cough cough lol!

well done Vale.

• Like 1