BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

We are only 3rd cause of how shit this league is! Rotherham are awful yet they are beating us 2-0 ? This team is shit with zero intelligence and jdt is another stubborn one trick pony who can’t turn a game round. Why people waste their money on this team going up and down the country I will never know, we won’t be in the top 6 on merit just the fact the league is that poor 

• Like 4

• Backroom

Shocking stuff, great strike but awful from Morton and others.

JDT to blame there though the subs had to be at half time, and now he leaves Vale on

By the way I did say when JDT was first linked that a lad I know from Sweden said he was ‘drab and dull’ I’m seeing that now  

• Like 4

• Backroom
Just now, New Jeru said:

50/50 challenges that we invited by trying to pass out of our own penalty area

No doubt. But I've become acclimatised to that BS now. It's like Stockholm Syndrome. 

But the basic losing of every simple battle and challenge for the ball is still boiling my blood. 

JDT hasnt a clue what he is at. I know we are willing him to be a success and I would love it but it's time to wake up and smell the roses. And this isn't an emotional reaction, we've seen them numerous times in 20 odd games. Sometimes it just as obvious as that. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Players now a days spend a lot of time on artificial pitches this time of the year n tho that pitch looks decent there are definitely bobbles n it’s not always easy to keep your balance I know it sounds like an excuse but if your trying to play technically through a team these small things matter. 

rotherham are beating us physically all over the pitch and we can’t match them because we are trying to ticky tacky around them but if it’s not spot on it doesn’t work.

we are now 2 down as a result.

We literally train at Ewood when Brockhall is frozen. JDT wants them training and playing on grass, end of. 

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The last regime spent £12m on two strikers that can't trap a ball. I'm not going to tar JDT and Broughton with the same brush just yet.

I agree it’s too early to judge, but am already weary of hearing about a project. There has to be forward planning, but not at the expense of showing a modicum of ambition in the short term.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

They've swung their foot through two balls from 20+ yards out and they've both ended up in the back of the net. That's literally all they've created today. 

Weird how often we say this though right? 🤔

Comes a time you've got to address the patterns and results rather than the actions.

Cause and effect and all that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

JDT out? 

I'd say no because I'm not a fan of that culture but give him the season and reassess. Conscious of shelling out the compo for him too. 

In short, I'm not a fan of him, never was, probably never will be. I was underwhelmed at his appointment but gave it time.

You flip flop a bit on him...you happy with him?

• Like 1