BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Good team. glad to see you talking Rovers down again. 

Like I said Family always come first and should do. Its only a game of Football and has @J*Bposted what is going on with the his missus so I would suggested maybe consider everything first before making out a game of football should be priority over family. Really? such old attitudes from people on here. 

Most of that team has played this season and why we are third. Glad to see you are your positive self again. 

I'm only voicing reality. I want rovers to win today and I want promotion but there's alot of sub standard players In this squad 

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

I think we've already established you're not a realist. And the highlighted bit is hilarious. 

But I'll leave it there so I'm not sucked into your tedious and negative view of all things Rovers. It's fucking boring to read. 

Well goodbye 

Just now, roverandout said:

I'm only voicing reality. I want rovers to win today and I want promotion but there's alot of sub standard players In this squad 

The reality is this squad has us 3rd in the league. 

Like the midfield pairing. Plus I am big fan of Jack Vale who I hope scores today

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

The reality is this squad has us 3rd in the league. 

Like the midfield pairing. Plus I am big fan of Jack Vale who I hope scores today

You are a fan of anyone the manager picks. Also the reality is we are very fortunate to be third

34 minutes ago, J*B said:

1942 is calling, they’d like their opinions back. 

For all you know he’s holding his girlfriends hand whilst she goes through a traumatic birth. For all you know they’re at risk of losing their first born and he’s struggling. For all you know they’ve struggled to conceive and this is the most important day of his life. 

For all you know, they're not. 

6 minutes ago, roverandout said:

I'm not negative.  REALIST.  When rovers play well or a certain player does well i am the first to pat them on the back. No one was happier than me when jdt was appointed 

What selection would you have gone with today instead given the players available?He’s gone with the strongest line up we have. 

6 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I will complain when/if we lose. For now, I think we’ve got a fairly good opportunity to get the W. 

Some fine competition on this thread alone, but 'get the W' is probably the worst thing I have ever read on here 🤮

Presumably we 'take the L' should we lose...

10 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Its lacking in quality in the final third. Gallagher Vale are both awful. The midfield lacks any physicality.  Back 5 is pretty good but we are relying on two players to turn up. Dack, Hedges. Yes we're third based on this league being bang average to downright dreadful.  I want success and I want jdt to succeed but we need at least 3 or 4 players in this window 

He's been telling fans since day one that the squad isn't good enough - yet he's still crucified by many despite having them in third. Lots of people projecting their anger at Mowbray's journey on JDT. He can't win really.

We all know they need players, it's up to Broughton and his team to bring them in, but it's clear we don't have much money to throw around.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, J*B said:

It’s a very stretched squad that desperately needs strengthening 

And Burnley are crying over losing Harwood Bellis.

Already a thin squad and now without four players and an empty loanee place. I fully expect one of the starters to go off injured as we average one a week.

I can't remember Sky or national press mentioning our injury problems but plenty of shock horror headlines about Harwood Bellis and Burnley's injury crisis.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

What selection would you have gone with today instead given the players available?He’s gone with the strongest line up we have. 

I prefer Carter to JRC, but I can see why he's gone that way. I assume Dolan isn't fully fit because he'd be in my team every time over Vale. 

Otherwise it just highlights our need for a proper striker. 

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

one good facet of gallaghers game is that he is a pretty decent finisher,why he`s shoehorned out wide i do not know😒i hope vale has a stormer today but so far he`s shown me very little to suggest he`s going to be effective at this level,put it bluntly,i don`t think he`s much different to hirst

Gallagher's missed about four decent chances recently.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

one good facet of gallaghers game is that he is a pretty decent finisher,why he`s shoehorned out wide i do not know😒i hope vale has a stormer today but so far he`s shown me very little to suggest he`s going to be effective at this level,put it bluntly,i don`t think he`s much different to hirst

It's too early to start drinking, mate. 

4 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

For starters Diaz would have been told, you're playing. And what's wrong with Adam Wharton 

5 minutes ago, booth said:

And Burnley are crying over losing Harwood Bellis.

Already a thin squad and now without four players and an empty loanee place. I fully expect one of the starters to go off injured as we average one a week.

I can't remember Sky or national press mentioning our injury problems but plenty of shock horror headlines about Harwood Bellis and Burnley's injury crisis.

Just got back from a morning walk with a Burnley supporting mate and he brought up the Harwood-Bellis injury. My heart bled, how are they ever going to cope!?

• Like 1