BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

4 minutes ago, roverandout said:

For starters Diaz would have been told, you're playing. And what's wrong with Adam Wharton 

Adam Wharton is injured. 

BBD's birth of his child comes first before a game of football. He should be with his missus at the birth of their first child. How selfish can you be? Was you not the birth of your child I guess then? 

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Adam Wharton is injured. 

BBD's birth of his child comes first before a game of football. He should be with his missus at the birth of their first child. How selfish can you be? Was you not the birth of your child I guess then? 

I hope not. I haven't got kids. Though I was there at the birth of my puppies 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Vale has been written off faaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too early by some. I think he's a natural in front of goal and will have a good career. Just not sure what level that will be at. At least League 1 I reckon. 

Unless he sorts his workrate out he's at least a league too high. He's clearly quite a talented player, just brushed off the ball too easily and doesn't bust a gut. 

• Moderation Lead
56 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Different times but they rang my dad at work when his kids were born and he went to the hospital after work to see them. He had a responsible job while Ben kicks a ball about for a living.

Missing today's game..... really? 

So, there’s this thing called paternity leave. You may have heard of it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Unless he sorts his workrate out he's at least a league too high. He's clearly quite a talented player, just brushed off the ball too easily and doesn't bust a gut. 

He wouldn't be in the team if his workrate wasn't enough. JDT doesn't suffer people who don't pull their weight, as Dack found out before he pulled his finger out.