BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Judan Ali

He has form for this down the years any negativity he can chuck at fans he has.

Claims his appointment as manager was imminent, i really give up if that was genuinely the case although i very much doubt it.

How the hell did our club ever become associated with such no mark clowns as this.

• Like 4

• Backroom
4 hours ago, Mike E said:

IMG-20230129-WA0001.thumb.jpg.a1d7f4ab00aa9e5d722c71fec1725802.jpg

Am I reading this right? I.e. Did you read it the same as me Mike?

I'm taking that 1st paragraph as referring to Islam. 

Or have I got wrong end of stick?

If so, Judan Ali's response on Twitter is mind blowingly missing the point. 

(I have no idea if Ali is Muslim but feels like that's what Yasir was getting at to me). 

This moron is getting far to much attention as it is and I know I’m adding to that….

But this chap has strong links to the owners, at one time had to be surgically remove from Balajs arse.

Do the owners think the club they own is racist?

Be interesting if someone could ask them.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 2

I think they'd have dropped this club pretty quick if they genuinely thought it was racist or they would've inflicted more damage on it than they did certainly.

This Ali fella is just another bad egg who got his foot in the door briefly.

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Silas said:

Am I reading this right? I.e. Did you read it the same as me Mike?

I'm taking that 1st paragraph as referring to Islam. 

Or have I got wrong end of stick?

If so, Judan Ali's response on Twitter is mind blowingly missing the point. 

(I have no idea if Ali is Muslim but feels like that's what Yasir was getting at to me). 

Yas is referring to Rovers, rather than Muslims, as 'us'.

• Like 1

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Yas is referring to Rovers, rather than Muslims, as 'us'.

I think Yasir is referring to the treatment of Muslims being vilified when one does something abhorrent and criticising Judan for trying to do the same to Rovers 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

I think they'd have dropped this club pretty quick if they genuinely thought it was racist or they would've inflicted more damage on it than they did certainly.

This Ali fella is just another bad egg who got his foot in the door briefly.

Would you like to describe what this “ more damage “ would look like ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Would you like to describe what this “ more damage “ would look like ?

Asset stripping and plonking the club in the lower leagues permanently.

I'm sure some of the associated leeches would have been fine with that but the owners bizarre need for a money pit seems to be the priority, so we've avoided that so far.

• Backroom

Playing fast and lose with the term 'continuous' whilst linking two events in 2004 and 2023. 

I'd suggest he do some research into some other clubs. He'll find handfuls of articles within last few years for many of them. 

Unbelievable that he's attacking one of the clubs that is up there in terms of progress in these issues. Clown. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gav said:

This moron is getting far to much attention as it is and I know I’m adding to that….

But this chap has strong links to the owners, at one time had to be surgically remove from Balajs arse.

Do the owners think the club they own is racist?

Be interesting if someone could ask them.

Judan seems to have a problem with the Rovers fans, Gav. It's the fans that he is claiming are racist, not the club itself, even though the tweet at the start of this thread reads like it is the latter. He says in another tweet how sad it is that his friends, the owners, inherited racist fans upon buying the club. Utter rubbish, of course.

We only need to think back a bit to see where this narrative first began. We know there were bastards that tried everything possible to discredit the fans and make us look like the villains. I am of the opinion that this is where most of Judan Ali's ill feelings stem from.

Needless to say, he is wrong, in the same way that the weasel like tossers who are still trying to peddle this narrative where they can, are wrong.

A message for one of those weasels who will be reading this: you can stick your "unconscious racism" tripe where the sun doesn't shine. Don't think it went unnoticed. We know your game.

Back to your post, Gav, the bit in bold is similar to a question that I have too. Do the owners think that some of the fans are racist and that this is the reason why they aren't liked by all? I hope not. We'll never know, but I think it's possible that notion might have been suggested to them in the past by agenda driven dickheads.

Quite simply, Ali and others need to look at where the club was in October 2010 and where it is today. The way the club has been reduced to this shell, with no care shown along the way, desperately scrambling around in the transfer window for any loan signings we can get. That's why the owners are disliked. It's purely footballing reasons for many. Sensible people know and understand this of course, but it still needs saying.

This charade has gone on long enough and I'm sick of it. Hurry up, sell up and take all the jokers and hangers on with you. Nothing will change until the club is sold.

• Like 3