BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FAC Q/F v Sheffield United (a) - 19/3/23, 12pm K/O

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

They have been a team of bullies ever since Wilder took them up the leagues. He quickly realised that was the quickest way. What's his name, Higginbum, just carries it on. They have a couple of normals, the rest are gbh merchants.

Bashams first lunge last week was a red by itself.

They bully Refs, which they did with Basham, who chicken out or are simply shite.

Anyway what a fu of a weekend, Rovers, England RU and England T20 ....

U21's win.

• Like 1

As far as I’m concerned this is the biggest game in donkeys years with the Wembley factor. We just seem to always bottle the big occasions. We definitely go in as underdogs but it’s also a game we can win. After a thoroughly miserable 13 years of venky rule, even the promotion from division 3 left me feeling more relieved and embarrassed about being there, so in the absence of any play off games or derby day wins, just one slither of a nice day out will be just the ticket.

• Like 5

FFS neither online or phone were working for me. Already have flights booked to come over so if anyone hears of 2 for sale please give me a shout!

ignore that - they’re still on sale - managed to get 2 online. Must just have been the website acting up as usual

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

They should have realised that there is a real buzz around this fixture. 900 tickets for general sale was never going to be enough. The request for the extra 1,000 should have been in last week as they watched 4,000 fly out the door just to ST holders.

Unfortunately ‘the club’ just doesn’t understand fandom and what drives big away followings.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

They should have realised that there is a real buzz around this fixture. 900 tickets for general sale was never going to be enough. The request for the extra 1,000 should have been in last week as they watched 4,000 fly out the door just to ST holders.

Unfortunately ‘the club’ just doesn’t understand fandom and what drives big away followings

Couldn't agree more.

Hopefully they will have the common sense to put the request in this morning and update us accordingly 

The request for the additional 1000 tickets that Spurs got should have been made last week.

There is  no reason for Sheff Utd not to give them to us - they cannot allocate those seats to home fans and with it being a 12pm kick off surely they wouldn't suggest stewarding or policing issues.

I would be ringing them up now and telling Sheff Utd that if they don't give us those seats then we will restrict their next allocation at Ewood in retaliation.

• Like 1