BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield (a) 10/4/23 @ 12.30pm

3 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

A Wharton is a revelation and I cannot believe we’ve been witnessing Morton ahead of him for so long.

He's nice on the ball, terrible off it.  Sorry, not fit enough, blowing out his arse.  He was jogging back on 30 mins when Ward was screaming for it....

• Like 3

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

He's nice on the ball, terrible off it.  Sorry, not fit enough, blowing out his arse.  He was jogging back on 30 mins when Ward was screaming for it....

Yeah perhaps why we’re playing with 3 in the middle. It suits us really, we just don’t have anyone who can put the ball in the net.

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And some of you have fallen for Waggot's bullshit hook, line and sinker. 

What has Waggot said or done on Jan? I genuinely have missed it.

I have heard GB take responsibility for not bringing anybody in and JDT saying we needed a striker and he was disappointed we didn’t get one.

I’d get shut of Waggot for just being commercially shite, but not particularly for screwing January and hence this season up. That’s Greg.

Edited by Hasta

7 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

Not sure why Broughton gets as much hate as he does compared to Waggot.

Waggott is shit has been shit for years and will continue to be shit.

Waggott OUT

He’s still around, I honestly didn’t realize it. What does he do (besides draw a healthy check?)

12 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I know why Wharton doesn't get a game.  His conditioning is terrible.

On this evidence, I agree.

For all his neat play, he needs to serioulsy up his effort levels.

There was a situation at 2-0 when they came down the left. If the guy just looked up, he'd have seen a player unmarked for a clear run in on Pears.

Wharton was just jogging back in a world of his own, when he should have been busting a gut to cover.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Feels like we're going to a get a red card at some point

That would involve showing some spirit, don’t think our lads can be assed tbh.

Where do we start. Blackburn seems to have two teams in one. When we have the ball we look ok could do with a goal scorer however when we do not have the ball we look soft weak and slow. For me this is due to the midfield. It is lightweight lacking in numbers and fight. Playing three in midfield does not work it leaves us wide open. The midfield we have picked look when we have lost the ball weak and slow. We need to play either a 4 4 2 or a 3 5 2. Playing a 4 3 3awayfrom homeisjust plain daft and wrong the forwards do not drop back into midfield when we lose the ball and as such we are being over run. Our only midfield ball winner is playing out wide what good is that.

Roll on next season when we can have a full preseason of signing and getting the right line up as for going up not this season 

Unbelievable. 

We've played some brilliant football. It's not been possession for possessions sake. We've had golden chances. JRC, Szmodics x3, Diaz. Szmodics and Diaz especially have both been played clean through and had horrendous first touches. 

I felt Pears needed to be dropped for this game. What in the fuck was he doing for their first goal. It's Wigan-esk. Second goal, Carter gets done by good movement. I'm on Morton watch though. Why once Hyam has missed his header is Morton just jogging back rather than covering the near post area. A tiny bit of awareness and he could have easily covered. He leaves Carter very exposed. 

We should be about 2-0 up, let alone 2-0 down. 

We are very open however. Wharton has been brilliant on the ball, but he's offered nothing off it. Morton being the deep lying midfielder is laughable as he's just shite. Trav being pushed further to the right has left us so exposed. 

Second half, Brittain for JRC, Wharton for Carter, Garrett for Morton. I'm very annoyed. 

• Like 2

Just now, des said:

Where do we start. Blackburn seems to have two teams in one. When we have the ball we look ok could do with a goal scorer however when we do not have the ball we look soft weak and slow. For me this is due to the midfield. It is lightweight lacking in numbers and fight. Playing three in midfield does not work it leaves us wide open. The midfield we have picked look when we have lost the ball weak and slow. We need to play either a 4 4 2 or a 3 5 2. Playing a 4 3 3awayfrom homeisjust plain daft and wrong the forwards do not drop back into midfield when we lose the ball and as such we are being over run. Our only midfield ball winner is playing out wide what good is that.

Roll on next season when we can have a full preseason of signing and getting the right line up as for going up not this season 

Blackburn?

1 hour ago, Silas said:

I get that, but hasn't the general consensus been get Gally out the team and Wharton in.

2 out of 3 can't be that bad.

Let's see if JDT or us fans are right on the Morton issue, and the other two changes I suppose. 

We have already seen long before this game that JDT is wrong on the Morton issue.