BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

I am also just getting the 'watch now' option on my computer. I tried clearing cookies but no success. I have tried on 2 different computers but the same problem....however, I am able to watch on my phone...go figure...  Crazy.

Just now, andyh said:

Interesting..l switched to Firefox and now works on my computer. I was previously using Safari on a Mac. 

I use Firefox and it wasn't available until a few minutes ago. I think this is a case of them activating the button rather than which browser you use.

• Moderation Lead

We all know what happens when we go 1-0 down. All the ingredients are there for a bottling today. Big crowd, sunny day, a need for 3 points. Come on Rovers, prove me wrong!

• Like 4

Not the start we wanted. Gonna stick my neck out and say if we win this from this position, we go up. If we lose it, we’re gonna drop out of the top six. Exact situation we’re in is all about bottle and we have to find out how much of that we’ve actually got.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Not the start we wanted. Gonna stick my neck out and say if we win this from this position, we go up. If we lose it, we’re gonna drop out of the top six. Exact situation we’re in is all about bottle and we have to find out how much of that we’ve actually got.

We have no bottle.