BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (h) 19/4/23 @ 19:45

Is there a bigger set of bottlejobs in the Football League than this mob?

Unfortunately you have to include the manager in that. Went all "Sheffield United" again and put us completely on the back foot with the substitutions.

Edited by RevidgeBlue
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, DackDackGoose said:

Damn  it was handball... never a goal with var, but hows ref to see in that mess. 

Had way more chances go against us than for this season.

Other results gone our way

Why don't we do this. Throw everyone in the box and cause mayhem 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Kept inviting them on over and over. Stupid free kicks and diving in. Dolan was shite and I'm not just saying that to blame anyone, did fuck all and couldn't control it anytime it went near him.

Yep, I've been saying for a long time, Dolan just isn't a footballer.  Looked lost and shouldn't play for us again.

That cross right at the end, what a fuckin turnip

Edited by Sparks Rover
  • Like 2

We simply can’t win games since the international break. Worst timing possible - even just one win out of that lot and we’d be sitting pretty.

Tonight I’ve finally come to terms that it is just not going to happen for us this season. I’m hoping that realisation will make the rest of the season easier on my mental health following rovers. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Is there a bigger set of bottlenose in the Football League than this mob?

Unfortunately you have to include the manager in that. Went all "Sheffield United" again and put us completely on the back foot with the substitutions.

Exactly this. 3 at the back and wing backs who are attackers (injuries may have played a part but it clearly doesn’t work)

• Like 3