BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

I understand you will find it hard to see through blue and white specs today, so I'll let you off. But the best replay angle shows he was probably very slightly offside. There was nothing clearly about it on the other angle, until the bias algorithm in our brains kicks in.

What an arrogant load of twaddle. Nothing to do with blue and white specs. He was clearly offside, no “bias algorithm” 🤦‍♂️ involved.

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

What an arrogant load of twaddle. Nothing to do with blue and white specs. He was clearly offside, no “bias algorithm” 🤦‍♂️ involved.

Nothing arrogant about it, he just didn't look offside from the first angle they showed. But be offensive for no reason. Sorry you can't make unbiased assessments.

2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

Travis is well off it again today. He’s seemingly getting picked at the moment on the basis he has a pulse.

He's doing his job, he's just a very limited ball player and this system does him no favours. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Imagine banking the season on an 18 year old Academy graduate and still arguing that the squad is strong enough for a Playoff push. 

Having said that, could Leonard really be doing a worse job at #9 than Hedges is right now?

Get Brereton-Diaz off, shift Hedges to LW and put Leonard upfront. 

• Like 1

Just now, den said:

Thomas offering nothing 

Funny game is football, I think Thomas really compliments JRC and it’s nice to have a player capable of a dangerous cross on the pitch. I’d much rather we replaced Hedges with a striker. 

• Like 2