BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham (a) - 12/08/2023

This has 2-1 loss written over it.

We desperately need a pacy winger, someone to break the lines, we are so pedestrian and it’s bloody frustrating!

I am tired of Dolan, he will get the odd goal but he is just so average

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, roverblue said:

Everytime I watch on ifollow we get dicked. Thought new season, new start but nope.

We played so well at ewood last week and this is back to the shit from last season. Possibly the worst individual performance I have ever seen from Smodicz.

i know there is a lot of love for JDT on here but when his starting team isn’t working he is pathetic at rectifying it.

I like him but I agree he is not great at rectifying things when things are going tits up.  TBH I also pu thtis down to having a team full of kids.  We need an experienced pro in the mold of a Gordon Cowans in the middle to steady the ship.  Also a striker who can actually score goals.  Do they even exist anymore?  Seems like football is obsessed with stats thanactually the bare basics of the game.

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

Unable to watch, due to work, but sounds like some of our fans underestimated how anathema to our style Rotherham are. Again.

Rotherham have been crap. Unfortunately Szmodics and Dolan have combined to make us crapper.

• Like 1

This game (as many before) reveals much about our team; we’ve nice, inoffensive lads, not tough enough; Dolan, I am afraid, gives 100%, but it’s not enough; Travis, not the stuff to be Captain; our own academy lads are better players than our transfers, etc. 

We’re not learning our lesson; It could be a long, tough, season. 

Just now, Sweaty Gussets said:

Dolan, Markanday, Hedges all L1 standard. 

Last week pulled the wool over a few eyes. The front 3 we’ve started with over the past two league games is simply not experienced enough - nor good enough. 

He’s had a bit of a stinker today, but I can see a couple of very direct conversations taking place over the next 48 hours between JDT and Swag/GB.