BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

3 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Has it been discounted that shef weds just came in with a late bid that matched ours and he sensibly chose them over our shower of shit

Wednesday are as much a basket case as we are, and, amazingly, even more likely to get relegated.

3 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

If any one fancies losing their mind, go look at the comments on the live transfer deadline page on the Lancashire telegraph. 

Everyone keeps saying we can only spend when we get money in. They dont have enough brain cells to work out that if that is the case, why are we selling him on the last day of the window???

It's one of the most frustrating things about it. A lot of our fans are like the living dead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GaryC said:

Whats the betting that Whartons move to Palace wont get confirmed until late in the day meaning that tbe cash injection to strengthen will dissapear and then in tbe Summer the money wont be there to spend as running costs of club have spiralled

And people will still buy season tickets in the summer.

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, J*B said:

Yes. We’re a fucking shambles, always have been and always will be under these owners and CEO. I remortgaged yesterday and I’ll put the fucking lot on it being our fault entirely without blinking an eye. 

Any decent rates about?

I'm stuck on variable and too scared to fix. 

5 minutes ago, Silas said:

Any decent rates about?

5 years 4.49%. Best we could get but still a huge increase from the 1.95 we where at from 2 years ago. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Groundhog said:

Don't usually watch anything from this channel, find it hard to stomach and sensationalist, but he's on the money here, I think we all feel his rage:

https://youtu.be/A8fSVFut220?si=_CfDCKIlNZ1W17Ui

I've watched bits of his videos a handful of times...he's usually quite chirpy and I've never seen him swear before.

• Like 2

Just now, rigger said:

No I don't

Thousands of people put aside their opposition to Venky's to follow the club they love.  It is part of their weekly life ritual, which has often gone on for decades, in my case passed down the family for over a hundred years.  

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, GaryC said:

Whats the betting that Whartons move to Palace wont get confirmed until late in the day meaning that tbe cash injection to strengthen will dissapear and then in tbe Summer the money wont be there to spend as running costs of club have spiralled

If (when) that happens, we really need JDT and Broughton to walk. And talk.

Their integrity is at stake here too.

Edited by G Somerset Rover

5 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Thousands of people put aside their opposition to Venky's to follow the club they love.  It is part of their weekly life ritual, which has often gone on for decades, in my case passed down the family for over a hundred years.  

That's fair enough, still doesn't mean he has to respect that decision though.

If my family pet had an incurable disease that was killing it slowly week on week to the point it cant even eat/move anymore, im not going to keep the poor thing in pain out of some form of "well, I'll miss him if he aint there lying on the floor in the morning when I wake up" ritual. Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Silas said:

Any decent rates about?

Send me a PM if you need any help.

Hope I am not breaking any site rules there, but I am an independent mortgage adviser.

• Like 4

It's all gone very quiet. So much for the LTs live deadline day blog. We were being linked with a number of players last night before the inevitable happened. I'm hoping the silence will be broken by 2 or 3 players being announced all at the same time. 

But in reality we all know this is an absolute shit show, and we're going to end up with a freebie and a loan, no money spent and Adam holding up a Palace shirt.

16 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I have been going to the Rovers since 1969. I respected the faithful few. I don't have to respect anyone, if I don't want to. 

1 hour ago, rob_of_the_rovers said:

You can see it now. Wednesday sign McGuire, he tears it up and saves them from relegation at our expense

I fucking hope he does too. It's the least we deserve. I'll take relegation, administration. Just get rid of these cunts.

• Like 9