BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

16 minutes ago, islander200 said:

I keep reading this "looking forward to what Gregg says"

He isn't going to be able to be totally honest,if it's the owners fault etc we aint going to hear that from him.

He also won't sit there explaining that they were told they couldn't make permanent signings at a late stage.

We all know (at least the majority do) that the owners are a bunch of twats

However it's hardly their fault that all the paperwork was completed by around 10,pm but "due to an administrative error" it wasn't forwarded by the 11 pm deadline. Just wtf is going on there ? GB told us after the last embarrassment that procedures were now in place to avoid anything like that happening again ! 

Just fuck the lot of them 

Edited by Tugayisgod
  • Like 2

Just now, windymiller7 said:

Why are we even bothering appealing?

The EFL must be pissing themselves laughing - "oh, you again! Didn't learn then eh? Knobheads!"

You mean their lawyers are laughing at another nice, easy pay day. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, alex l said:

Yeah about that apology I was hoping for...

Screenshot_20240206-132450.png

By our standards, not a bad statement. At least it admits an error was made.

It is I think though insulting everyone's intelligence to suggest either that the EFL will overlook the error as though it were a minor issue or that we will ever sign the player on a pre contract agreement.

He probably breaks out in a cold sweat at the mention of the words "Blackburn Rovers" by now and who could blame him.

This is hilarious. Almost a word for word copy and paste of the shit they were coming out with last February after the O'Brien fiasco.

It would be bad enough if this had never happened before, but twice in a year in identical circumstances? A disgrace, embarrassment and utterly tragic. I don't know how they dare even release this statement after last year.

• Like 5

It's really incredible that it's happened again and that they are appealing the decision. And had they not messed McGuire about by calling the transfer off and then dragging him from Sheffield then nothing would have been rushed. Amateur doesn't do this and last January's fiasco justice. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

It's really incredible that it's happened again and that they are appealing the decision. And had they not messed McGuire about by calling the transfer off and then dragging him from Sheffield then nothing would have been rushed. Amateur doesn't do this and last January's fiasco justice. 

Lack of time doesn't appear to have been a problem. They say all the paperwork had been completed in time, we just didn't submit it.

You wouldn't expect this sort of incompetence at Non League level and it's happened twice.

Just wonder how many others of these deals there might have been over the years, ones that haven't been common public knowledge

I very much doubt we've conducted ourselves properly every window bar the last two January's. I bet there are dozens of similar horror stories that we don't know about.

53 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Surprised you're still on here after faithfully assuring everyone Saturday lunchtime  there'd been a hitch but that he would still be registered as a Blackburn Rovers player.

Why do you pretend to be ITK? You just make yourself look silly.

Being fair Tommy also posted that some papers weren’t sent in on time (a lengthy discussion about fax machines ensued) so maybe not totally out of the loop 😉

• Like 4