BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

On 14/11/2023 at 19:14, simongarnerisgod said:

wahlstadt looks like another walton to me,uncertain,error prone,slow to get down and does`nt inspire confidence in his centre backs,i cannot understand why we`ve spent a million quid on him when there were steady keepers going for free in the summer transfer window

Not sure what happened there, I think Chaddy said that, not me.

Jordan Rhodes scores again ok it was a penalty but that’s 10 in 14  , you have to wonder in a team like ours that creates so many chances could he be the striker we are crying out for 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AJW said:

Jordan Rhodes scores again ok it was a penalty but that’s 10 in 14  , you have to wonder in a team like ours that creates so many chances could he be the striker we are crying out for 

he`s not mobile enough for the way we play,don`t think jdt would apprecation him just lurking around the box waiting for chances,it`s not the way we play

if we do somehow get a budget in january miovski from aberdeen is one to go for,he`s to good for that league and he stand out in a poor team,we`ll get a profit from him as well,he`s going to go to on to bigger clubs than aberdeen and rovers

• Like 2

Some news from the club on transfers for January, sounds grim as expected..

SW replied that the recruitment plan would be two fold," the minutes continued.

“Firstly, signing of key current players on new contracts. Secondly, there were a number of targets being listed as possible new squad additions but the club would have to act according to the financial position at that time.

“Gregg Broughton was making plans both on a short term and long-term basis with his Head of Recruitment and the recruitment team.”

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/23952428.blackburn-rovers-update-finances-tomasson-future/