BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Huddersfield Town (a) - 26/12/23

1 minute ago, Bethnal said:

Huddersfield have executed a game plan extremely well, no slight to them, fully deserving of the three points.

I disagreed with those at the beginning of the season predicting a mid table finish, but it’s clearly where we are.

Ho hum, life goes on, I’ve hopefully 50 years of loving Rovers and hating Venky’s, still to come.

Game plan: 

Turn up

Win

??????

Collect 3 points.

Glad you are looking forward to another 50 years of Venkys, some on here don't have the luxury.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, booth said:

Don't be fair to her, she's a complete and utter bell end. When she said we could rely on loans this is exactly what she meant. There was a similar comment about the academy. This was the plan all along. Relying on kids and loans and running a football club on the cheap as was pitched by that awful scumbag parasite agent whose name I won't mention.

I agree but there is also an enormous amount of either naivety or stubborness in that technical area as well.

• Like 3

The frustrating thing is we need a complete overhaul on the park but Venkys won’t give us a pot to piss in, and when they throw us a fiver we have Broughton picking out a keeper with biscuit fingers, a crock of a striker who couldnt control a bag of cement and a German non-leaguer who looks lost. 

We’re only going in one direction, and it’s bleak. Venkys, Waggot, spineless players, -8 GD. There isn’t much to like at this club right now. 

1 minute ago, yankfan said:

Effortless performance. From a side that’s not good enough at full strength 

That starting line up was more than strong enough to get something today lets not keep having the same excuses.

What they aren't is good enough to prosper with this style of pure football attempting OR rely on a novice in the sticks.

2 hours ago, Tugayisgod said:

Screenshot_20231226-140041.png

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

I really don't know why so many blame the players, this is all down to bad management.

Because some looked at the team above, and thought we had a chance. I looked at that team, then the bench, and thought for fucks sake it's going to end up 4-0.

A lot are still in denial about players like Brittain, Carter, Moran, Sigurdsson and Ennis. I almost added Wahlstedt but I think it's universally accepted that we've monumentally cocked up with that one.

• Like 4