BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

Just now, NeilInBristol said:

The ref has fucked us though. Hyam is one of our solid players when he is fit. Now we have to see off this game without him and the next game too. Ffs

Referees been poor, but the way we play we leave the defence so exposed. When your playing well then great.  But if you are shipping 2, 3, 4 goals game after game but you play the same open style then the cards and chances conceded are down to the manager.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

If you can't defend you are not going anywhere as a club or a manager. Think we have to figure out how to be solid. If JDT is not interested in that then we need a change unfortunately. This is ridiculous.

We should have had a change after the Turf Moor fiasco , last season...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

This is Coyle all over again, a complete inability to defend. No question about it we're dropping like a stone just as some of the struggling teams pick up form. I love JDT but questions need to be asked at this point.

A good managing director would haul him in the office and demand an explanation. Injuries etc etc are a legitimate excuse but what’s going on is not good enough 

2 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

This is Coyle all over again, a complete inability to defend. No question about it we're dropping like a stone just as some of the struggling teams pick up form. I love JDT but questions need to be asked at this point.

I always said Mowbray shouldn’t have survived any one of his death spirals. I like jdt in a way I never warmed to moggadon but the same applies to him. Although with our new hierarchy is Gregg the egg not also answerable. 

• Like 3

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

Referees been poor, but the way we play we leave the defence so exposed. When your playing well then great.  But if you are shipping 2, 3, 4 goals game after game but you play the same open style then the cards and chances conceded are down to the manager.

The players don't help too. Unless JDT is telling them to pass to the opposition, take too many touches and make moronic decisions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Think I have seen enough of this now, before people start leaping to the managers defence, yes we know he hasn't had great backing from the club but to persist with these tactics no matter the situation or opposition is bad management. End of story. A good manager would make us compact, hard to beat and not having us playing tippy tappy football in out own box with lads who cannot do it and a keeper who is is beyond shaky behind them. Unbelievable.

That's his remit, he was employed to play football in the identity the DoF wants us to play. The fact we don't have the backing from the shysters in India to be able to do it is not the DoF or Managers fault.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

A good managing director would haul him in the office and demand an explanation. Injuries etc etc are a legitimate excuse but what’s going on is not good enough 

No need for an explanation. The chief executive officer made it quite obvious at the beginning of the season.

7 minutes ago, booth said:

The players don't help too. Unless JDT is telling them to pass to the opposition, take too many touches and make moronic decisions.

They’re going to make regular mistakes though as most of them aren’t comfortable playing the way the manager instructs them to.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2