BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

4 minutes ago, AJW said:

How many games is it now we have conceded at least 2 goals ? , you can’t keep needing to score 3 to win a game , JDT has to now swallow his pride a bit and change the way we play 

I make it 21 games (all competitions) 

Edited by wilsdenrover

15 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

What you are all missing the point of is he’s been instructed to get these kids to learn to play this way. That is his only remit and the next guy will do the same and I’m guessing worse 

Well he hasn't got much care for his own career if he is playing this way against his will.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Eh? They've completely battered us!

They've won every single aerial duel 'cos either our CBs have gone to shit or they simply don't fancy it. It's impossible to defend when every lump into the box is a hand grenade. 

• Backroom
Just now, Silas said:

WBA commentators = "Worst defensive performance we've seen all season." 

Rovers commentators (probably) = "nothing out of the ordinary here"

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He hasn't been at fault for any of the goals today - this performance is entirely on the players in front of him. We've lost every aerial duel this match. 

Yes the players in front of him have been shit too, but taking the last goal as an example, his legs didn't even leave the ground.

I've only seen the goal once but from what I saw, it was right at him and it was so bizarre that he just stayed rooted to the ground and threw his arms up.

Currently exactly as I predicted. JDT doesn't seem to care anymore either. 

If I was Waggott I'd be canning GB and JDT, and grovelling to Neil Warnock for a second chance, giving him complete control. This whole continental approach without any funds whatsoever has been a complete disaster and is only going to get us relegated.

Venkys Out! 

• Like 3

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Yet their manager after the game: ‘I’m pleased we don’t have to play them every week’.

Their manager is doing a wonderful job. I’m glad we’ve got this fixture out of the way. 😂😂

• Like 4

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

As if you've not got those knobheads on mute. 

I'll be honest, only just got them as ESPN went down for me.

But after 2 mins your plan sounds sensible. 

• Like 1

Just now, RTM08 said:

If I was Waggott I'd be canning GB and JDT, and grovelling to Neil Warnock for a second chance, giving him complete control. This whole continental approach without any funds whatsoever has been a complete disaster and is only going to get us relegated.

Venkys Out! 

Waggott has absolutely no power to can anyone or appoint anyone.

Just now, RTM08 said:

Venkys Out! 

If I was Waggot I'd be resigning as I couldn't possibly sleep at night knowing how much of a ride I'd taken the club on.