BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

7 minutes ago, Irish_Rover said:

I assumed that was all done and dusted, at least the loan til the end of the season? What has happened there?

On the match was there much boos or reaction from the crowd afterwards? The chants against Waggott and Venkys are encouraging. As far as relegation goes, we are goosed as far as I am concerned. People saying that we will be ok this year but will struggle next year, but we are in freefall and too much of the season is still to play for. Right now we look like a total wet blanket that will roll over at the first hint of pressure.

it’s unbelievable this could even be happening again 

https://www.footballtransfers.com/en/transfer-news/uk-championship/2024/02/blackburn-rovers-duncan-mcguire-transfer-faces-collapse-over-missed-deadline

Just now, Moptop1 said:

Just waiting for JDT to say he’s quitting. If he does, I hope he bollocks Teflon Steve and Our “fantastic” owners before he closes the door.

Sounds like he basically did and was told he can't because of his contract. Him not wanting to be here since summer explains 90% of his attitude this season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

JFC - So, so many questions, and I can't imagine any of them will be answered.  

Coming out and saying you offered to leave for free in the summer because the goalposts have been moved implies that you were probably promised it would be rectified shortly. He’s had the rug pulled from under him, I suspect the only thing keeping him here is some sense of seeing the job through. He’s gonna be off in the summer. Cant believe fans don’t see the owners for what they are, but there’ll be another scapegoat along soon enough, for them.

• Like 1