BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Plymouth Argyle (h) - 09/03/2024

6 minutes ago, Ghost7 said:

As for the Adam Wharton transfer. I'm going to call it the Adam Wharton Heist.

The entire transfer was a robbery. Inside job.

The ability to get that transfer done and not reinvest a penny mid season, heading into a relegation battle is something else.

This club doesn't deserve a penny of your money, and won't get a penny more of mine. Relegation from the Championship is what it deserves.

there is no guarantee we`ll survive in league one with the personel we have on the field and behind the scenes either,without a complete rebuild if we go into next season in league one with a team full of young lads and lightweight players.we`ll get bullied  off the park

• Like 1

Earlier in this thread the 5-2 against Plymouth in 75 was mentioned - reckon that team would have hammered this load of 3rd rate shirkers off the park - how many of our current squad would get into that team - Sammie and that's about it for me.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Seems a fair few of the team are on the piss in Manchester, including some who claim to be injured. We're royally having the piss taken our of us

Can you imagine souness standing that? Fuck me, he'd hit the roof and go straight off it. No wonder we're in the shit.

It's the anyone left at the club who cares any more?

What a mess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M_B said:

I agree with everything you say, although we should have been 2 up and cruising  before Plymouth got on top. 

Been flicking through the match day thread since I got back, and it would appear that if Eustace does actually keep us up after the bollocks he inherited, he will probably deserve a knighthood. 

He inherited a team that was pretty much mid table, about 12 points (or close to that ?) above the drop and finished outside the playoffs by goal difference last season 

• Backroom

If true then I can't pretend it surprises me in the least. We're a rudderless ship. Standards aren't just low, they are effectively non-existent as the CEO talks of having no pressure on results and the latest manager praises today's pathetic showing as an "amazing effort". The players won't be answering to Eustace, Waggott won't care and who knows if the owners even know we played a match today.  

• Like 6

5 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

So if I have this right, since Eusless arrived, Sam Gallagher has been playing Centre Forward and has not had a single shot.

Is it 7 games, no attempts ?

What sort of Duck Egg is he ?

He is beyond frustrating. When you look at individual moments in the game you realise how bad a footballer he is, in positional sense more than anything else. 
Prime example today, the Sigurdsson sitter he missed, the break when Szmodics had the ball, Gallagher was still trotting around about 30 yards behind the ball. 
You’re meant to be our number 9! Beggers believe we didn’t cash in when we could. What a waste of wage. Built like a Spartan but has the brain/skill of a *insert inept character*

Edited by superniko
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DE. said:

If true then I can't pretend it surprises me in the least. We're a rudderless ship. Standards aren't just low, they are effectively non-existent as the CEO talks of having no pressure on results and the latest manager praises today's pathetic showing as an "amazing effort". The players won't be answering to Eustace, Waggott won't care and who knows? if the owners even know we played a match today.  

If true? Like I'm going to make it up

• Like 1

"I've never witnessed a team 1-0 up at half-time getting booed off. That just shows you the dominance we had in the first 45 minutes." Ian Foster

Bloody embarrassing

We look like clowns not just to our own fans but to fellow league clubs and their coaches. Ffs

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

If true? Like I'm going to make it up

I'm always careful with my wording for a few reasons, but I believe you. 

Today was embarrassing in so many levels. The team don’t know what style to play, eustace is a puppet and will take us to league 2. The atmosphere is starting to get a little toxic, I can see us only getting maybe 2/3 more points. 

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

You're talking out your arse fella. 

you are wrong on both counts! And I wouldn't even say that I've been posting "a lot" recently so I don't even know(or care) what you are talking about. 

You just keep blabbing on about how we were the better team and should have been in the lead and unlucky, you must be asleep and dreaming through the 90 minutes. Clueless. 

It's pretty obvious looking at the stands, and from what mates have told me, that even the season ticket holders are binning it off. Just watched the 'highlights' and its frightening how empty the bburn end is.

We'll sell around 2k season tickets next season

I’m clutching at straws here, but facing the top teams at the end of the season is not the worst time to play them. They are all pushing for the automatic spots and pressure can do strange things to good teams. The end of the season always throws up some surprise results. A couple of fluke wins might be enough or failing that we rely on 2 of our competitors crashing badly and us stumbling over the line and a few more draws. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

You're talking out your arse fella. 

you are wrong on both counts! And I wouldn't even say that I've been posting "a lot" recently so I don't even know(or care) what you are talking about. 

This was my favourite. You’re a WUM point blank.
Saying JDT was as manipulative as Kean.

Open your eyes.  

IMG_4035.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Gamst said:

I’m clutching at straws here, but facing the top teams at the end of the season is not the worst time to play them. They are all pushing for the automatic spots and pressure can do strange things to good teams. The end of the season always throws up some surprise results. A couple of fluke wins might be enough or failing that we rely on 2 of our competitors crashing badly and us stumbling over the line and a few more draws. 

Yes you are clutching at straws my friend. 

• Like 1