BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds United (a) - 13/04/2024

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Guys, if you disagree with fine but sadly can't stand people with negative attitude in life. I will always stand by my Rovers and will continue to back them in every game/day of my life. 

you worked it out for yourself so what's was the point in asking the question JH? 

In this case though, it's just being realistic, not being negative.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So if you don’t think we’ll win at Leeds, as the evidence points to it being unlikely, you have a ‘negative attitude in life’?

So I presume we should all just predict us to win every single match?

Our last 21 matches have seen us pick up 15 of the 63 points Chaddy has backed us to get.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So if you don’t think we’ll win at Leeds, as the evidence points to it being unlikely, you have a ‘negative attitude in life’?

So I presume we should all just predict us to win every single match?

4-0 minimum or you're not really supporting your team.

13 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Our last 21 matches have seen us pick up 15 of the 63 points Chaddy has backed us to get.

Haha that's jokes. Someone should keep a run down of chaddys predictions Vs reality 

• Like 1

Hyam should not even be in the squad tomorrow. Disgraceful performance.   Looks disinterested and like his legs have gone.

Carter and Wharton centre half with O'Riordon on the bench. Fuck Macfazdean off too. Would rather have a young lad from the academy on the bench.

Going to need an athletic and mobile midfield tomorrow- which we don't have.  Trondstadt sitting,  Garrett, Szmodic and Ayari ahead of him..

Dolan on one wing and Gilsensen on the other, Gallagher through the middle- have Szmodic buzzing around between midfield and Gallagher..

We need a win..  Not going to get it by attacking, suck them in, then counter like JDT had us doing..

JRC as inverted full back tucking into midfield freeing up Szmodic and being that general nuisance.. Carters athleticism will be needed tomorrow...

We'll need a miracle to get anything out of this one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Plymouth win, huge for them. 

More pressure on us, and our lot don't like pressure.

Our lot just don't like turning up for football games 😂

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, G Somerset Rover said:

Mods can we get the Samaritans number pinned in anticipation for 5pm tomorrow please? 

5pm will be too late. 12:30 kick off so I’d get the number pinned by 12:45.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Hyam should not even be in the squad tomorrow. Disgraceful performance.   Looks disinterested and like his legs have gone.

Carter and Wharton centre half with O'Riordon on the bench. Fuck Macfazdean off too. Would rather have a young lad from the academy on the bench.

Going to need an athletic and mobile midfield tomorrow- which we don't have.  Trondstadt sitting,  Garrett, Szmodic and Ayari ahead of him..

Dolan on one wing and Gilsensen on the other, Gallagher through the middle- have Szmodic buzzing around between midfield and Gallagher..

We need a win..  Not going to get it by attacking, suck them in, then counter like JDT had us doing..

JRC as inverted full back tucking into midfield freeing up Szmodic and being that general nuisance.. Carters athleticism will be needed tomorrow...

We'll need a miracle to get anything out of this one.

Wharton and Ayari are injured apparently.

• Like 1

Despite being so far out his depth in terms of the leader and captain, I can't see Hyam ever being dropped in the short term. 

As we're stuck with him, his name may be the first on the team sheet however he needs help and Carter and Billy/McFadz will need to step up to support and cover up his mistakes. 

Brittain and Pickering make up the WBs. 

JRC and Tronstad also need to be at their best. 

Sczmods free role behind Dolan and Gallagher. 

Unlikely (we're 10/1 to win ffs) but you never know, look at Leicester and Ipswich recently. 

Gilsenan to come on later. 

Garrett same then get himself sent off. 

Daniel James injury time winner. 

Edited by Tricky

52 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Despite being so far out his depth in terms of the leader and captain, I can't see Hyam ever being dropped in the short term. 

As we're stuck with him, his name may be the first on the team sheet however he needs help and Carter and Billy/McFadz will need to step up to support and cover up his mistakes. 

Unlikely (we're 10/1 to win ffs) but you never know, look at Leicester and Ipswich recently. 

This made me consider our lineup. With Leeds wanting to capitalise on Leicesters free fall.. why don't we opt for mcfadz carter hyam Britain jrc and billy at back making it a back 6 with trons as holding mf with bucko and garett behind him and Sammie up top on his own. 

Pears

Jrc Carter hyam McFadz billy Brittain

Bucko Garrett

Trons

Sammie 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Plymouth win, huge for them. 

More pressure on us, and our lot don't like pressure.

I've just woke up, 6.15 am, and first thing I checked was that result.

I won't be able to sleep again.

Maybe it will inspire out lot, maybe I am still asleep and just dreaming.

There's FA I can do, so I'll close my eyes and hope.

I do need that therapy.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tricky said:

If McFad appears on field at anytime I will reconsider the meaning of life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

you worked it out for yourself so what's was the point in asking the question JH? 

So who decides what a positive result is?

Coventry at home soon. What is a 'positive result' out of that one? Or does it depend what happens tomorrow?

2 hours ago, JHRover said:

So who decides what a positive result is?

Coventry at home soon. What is a 'positive result' out of that one? Or does it depend what happens tomorrow?

Rovers 16, Coventry 0. We sort out negative goal difference out before the final game at Leicester, where we thrash them 0-10. I wish everyone would stop being negative, as we are fantastic. John Eustace says we are, so we must be. 

• Like 3

Whatever happens today in terms of the result we need to see a big reaction from Wednesday's debacle and put in a decent performance and be competitive.

I've defended Eustace up to now and up until the  Bristol City game I thought we were improving but that simply wasn't acceptable. Whatever PR spin he puts on it in interviews he needs to have put some rockets up backsides in private and get them fired up.

I wouldn't have Hyam anywhere near the side after Wednesday, he'd be collecting his P45 if it was up to me, it's very easy for the attitude of one bad apple to infect the rest of the squad.

That said if they're all up for it and well organised we can get something out of it. If Sunderland can get a result there, so can we. Not holding my breath mind............

• Like 3