BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds United (a) - 13/04/2024

Well we have gone 352 which I don't think is a good idea, and Hyam has kept his place. But at least McFadz is not starting. Hyam central rather than him RCB should be better.

How on earth we get hold of the ball centre of the park I have no idea. One or both of Dolan or Szmodics is going to have to really help Tronstad and JRC out.

• Like 1

Disappointing to see Hyam start, what sort of message does that deliver, play as shit as you like lads and you’ll keep your place. 
I’d be amazed if it wasn’t the worst performance from any player, and any team in the Championship all season. 

Then again, he left him on all match to see an even worse 2nd half. 

Back to a back 3 by the looks of it, which is still yet to work under Eustace.

Leeds by 3. Rovers 1 shot off target. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Well we have gone 352 which I don't think is a good idea, and Hyam has kept his place. But at least McFadz is not starting. Hyam central rather than him RCB should be better.

How on earth we get hold of the ball centre of the park I have no idea. One or both of Dolan or Szmodics is going to have to really help Tronstad and JRC out.

Yeah , we could end up with 5 at the back plus two just in front. How do we get up the pitch enough of the time  ? Sounds like asking for trouble to me but our options are severely limited at the moment.

Brittain and Pickering need to get forward as much as possible, no easy task given their immediate opponents.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:

Ruddy shrinkflation - The Pennines have become Pennies according to la Plod.

Fair play to 1700 gullible and hardy souls for going like lambs to the slaughter in the wars of the Roses.

A few more years and they’ll be The Penis.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

That was my worry too. I kept looking for an extra midfielder in that line up then realised there wasn't one. 

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

The numbers of away fans are the one shining light at the club at the moment.

I doff my cap to every single one.

Hope all have a safe journey and you get an unexpected display to rave and shout about.

• Like 1

This will be 90 minutes of Blackburn Flagellantism.  Captain's armband back on after a dier performance, sit back and invite pressure and give up the midfield battle.  

Saving grace is the Leeds fans at work say they're dull as dishwater ala Southampton possession so we've a chance at a vital point 

• Like 1

A great sporting and betting weekend with Aintree and The Masters.

Couple of winners at Aintree yesterday so betting on today's match with my heart.  Rovers at 19/2 so just couldn't resist a £20 flutter.  Football is a funny old game as we saw at Plymouth last night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Couple of winners at Aintree yesterday so betting on today's match with my heart.  Rovers at 19/2 so just couldn't resist a £20 flutter.  Football is a funny old game as we saw at Plymouth last night.

19/2 in a two horse race, Mm.

8 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

I just watched the video with our players arriving, and didn't like the attitude. No energy, heads down, sad looking, and entering the pitch with hands in pocket.

Welcome to the world of a stepping stone club !

Although to be fair if they were all smiles laughs and jokes they'd be getting stick anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mercer said:

That's killed any optimism i may have  

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

More likely to get a higher wage earner off the pay roll but would have been no great loss imo, I never really rated him even before last Wednesday. I thought he was one of the worst performers during the implosion in the second half of last season.

He's a decent Championship CB, but he's another Tiny Taylor for mine. A big, soft lad who isn't a good enough footballer to warrant having that attitude.