BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 27/4/24

4 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Its going to the final day. Driving up, I had this image I couldn't shake of watching next Saturday as Leicester are awarded the championship trophy, whilst Rovers relegation is confirmed. Hopefully paranoia, but it feels believable, right now! Huge 45 ahead...

We might need fellow PL Champions to do us a favour.

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We might need fellow PL Champions to do us a favour.

We need Venky's to do us a favour and fuck off, else scraping survival this season only ensures a much more miserable season next year. 

• Like 5

• Backroom

Eustace sent off but Huddersfield equalise!

Bonkers that I am cheering a goal by a team that can still overtake us 

Just now, Crozzy said:

I’m sorry but whatever you think of Eustace, he’s done nothing to warrant a red card 

I agree it isn't a red, but why give the referee the decision to make? It was completely unnecessary from everyone involved.

I hope Johnson is now in change.

Another point to add to the list of things wrong with this team is our attempts at long throw ins. The fullbacks wind up like Rory Delap and it barely makes the edge if the 18 yard box

• Like 2

Just now, RTM08 said:

Weds 2-0 up. Interesting how all these other clubs improved after changing managers but we seemingly got worse.

None of the other clubs ran their manager off through a lack of investment. 

They fired their managers, ours literally paid to get out of his contract. 

• Like 1

Weird one, I think the commentators are right, I don’t think managers/staff can come into contact like that with players.

Crazy, he was just trying to get the ball back for a quick throw, but proper “rush of blood to the head” stuff for your head coach to do that. Poor reflection on him, shouldn’t give the ref a decision to make.

• Like 2