BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 27/4/24

Just the 1 (enforced) change from last Sunday.

Brave from Eustace, because if this lot turn in the same shite performance again he is going to get absolute pelters.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I really hope he doesnt play McFadzean and another back 5.

1 minute ago, lraC said:

Back 5. Looking for a point then?

He’s as thick as he sounds. 🙄 We need to go for it. FFS. 

Need to hope we can sneak a point here and either Sheff W or Birmingham lose. That's most likely the best outcome we can hope for tonight. 

Have a feeling Coventry are gonna smash us though seeing their line up and how poor we are.

Edited by rovers11

4 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Full strength Coventry team. I knew the "we may need to play the youngsters" line from their manager earlier this week was utter nonsense. 

Very unlikely we get anything today.

Bafflingly he rested players for the crucial match against Hull, which they went on to lose and lock themselves out of the Playoffs.

Weird management.

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Bafflingly he rested players for the crucial match against Hull, which they went on to lose and lock themselves out of the Playoffs.

Weird management.

The weird management derby

• Like 1

I think you're on for a 2-0 today ... Human nature is human nature, huge disappointment for Coventry on Sunday, followed by another with their play-off hopes ending on Wednesday .. it's their 3rd game in six days, they've played twice since Rovers last took to the field.

It'll take an almighty motivating effort from Robins to get them up for this game ....

• Downvote 1

45 mins to go and I’m not sure what to do. The sun is shining. I’m on the terrace with a beer in the sun, guitar by my side and dog at my feet. And still I feel compelled to go inside for 2 hours to watch the game even though I know the odds are I will regret it later. On the other hand 5 at the back might prove the genius decision that let us hammer Coventry 3-0. The odds seem obvious but that’s the life of a football fan isn’t it?

Still time to make a decision. May Beer help me!

• Like 4

• Backroom

Don’t care if they are full strength there’s no excuses not to win this, they are beaten mentally and we have everything to play for 

Huge game, Eustace should go if we lose after going 5 at the back 

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, sympatheticclaret said:

I think you're on for a 2-0 today ... Human nature is human nature, huge disappointment for Coventry on Sunday, followed by another with their play-off hopes ending on Wednesday .. it's their 3rd game in six days, they've played twice since Rovers last took to the field.

It'll take an almighty motivating effort from Robins to get them up for this game ....

You haven't factored in that we're fucking shit whenever we're expected to or need to get a result. But yeah, if we can't get something here then it'll sum us up nicely. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moerpho said:

45 mins to go and I’m not sure what to do. The sun is shining. I’m on the terrace with a beer in the sun, guitar by my side and dog at my feet. And still I feel compelled to go inside for 2 hours to watch the game even though I know the odds are I will regret it later. On the other hand 5 at the back might prove the genius decision that let us hammer Coventry 3-0. The odds seem obvious but that’s the life of a football fan isn’t it?

Still time to make a decision. May Beer help me!

Start playing the blues…🎸

• Like 1

I know Wahlstedt has been poor but Pears is awful and looked like a nervous wreck in the most important game of the season. How is he back out there like nothing happened after that horror show?

• Like 1

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

At least we’ll have a bit of certainty come 5pm. Don’t win and we know we’re going. Can get planning for next year

A point and a Huddersfield win sees us at the finish line but in reality a win is a necessity