BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (h) - 27/4/24

Given our erratic form, Sunderland to Bristol to Leeds to Sheff Weds we'll probably beat either Leeds or Coventry. Its hard to imagine after last week but you'd have got sectioned for predicting us to win at Leeds too. Hopefully win tomorrow but who knows.

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Just get the fucking job done, please.

For once this season, just turn up when needed and win a fucking game of football.

Can't wait for this miserable season to be over. 

I totally agree but I have grave doubts, that the players are good enough too...

1 hour ago, Waggy76 said:

I totally agree but I have grave doubts, that the players are good enough too...

The players aren't good enough, they have proven that over the course of the season. However, on the odd occasion,for whatever reason, it just seems to click and we look good for 1 game.

That game just needs to be tomorrow. Win, secure safety and then we can just forgot this season ever happened.

We can't go into the Leicester game needing anything or we are done for.

• Like 2

Must win.

Cannot go to Leicester needing anything.

After the outfield players had a collective brain fart at Bristol, Pears was father Christmas for Ipswich and Wednesday and Eustace totally ballsed up the last game, 

Is it too much to ask for everyone to be on their game today????

17 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The owners, board and our senior management expect us to forget and many of us do.

It's like the Maguire FU never happened, although as the ball in now back with Orlando they will be the reason why it never ever happens.

There will never be an outcome for this fictitious internal investigation into what happened in January.

They think we are stupid and they are correct in many cases.

Lunatics running what is an asylum.

And still I read expectations of a rebuild starting this summer.

I can't make this up.

forget what? No mismanagement here

31 minutes ago, philipl said:

Must win.

Cannot go to Leicester needing anything.

After the outfield players had a collective brain fart at Bristol, Pears was father Christmas for Ipswich and Wednesday and Eustace totally ballsed up the last game, 

Is it too much to ask for everyone to be on their game today????

Im afraid it is. 

Come on Rovers, last game at home this season play with the passion that we showed against Newcastle and our place will be secured for another season in the championship, Then we will see how many transfers we fuck up at the last minute, never make mistakes with the free transfers or loans do they 😆😁

• Like 1

19 hours ago, arbitro said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2024/april/26/we-want-to-prove-the-doubters-wrong--says-sammie/

Szmodics trying to create a siege mentality for tomorrow. If more of the squad had his mentality and attitude then I wouldn't be as fearful of going down but sadly there are too many surrender monkeys for my liking.

Hopefully by tomorrow evening I am eating my words.

Obviously Sammie just cracks on and gives his all regardless of ‘the noise’ but interesting that he alludes to the ‘negativity’ of journalists, we only really have one that reports on Rovers and he’s not exactly The Sun going after ‘Turnip Taylor’ c1993.

If young Elliot is seen as some negative force it gives further insights to their mindset behind the scenes and just shows how weak and unwilling to face any kind of criticism this crop of players are (which we know already from their comments in ‘the meeting’, oh, and their performances).

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 8

The biggest game of the day is arguably being played at John Smiths stadium in Udders, where Udders v Brum is a real 6 pointer in the relegation scrap. Wednesday are at home to West Brom who are still looking to secure a playoff spot and Plymouth are away at Millwall.

Based on the shocking performance last week, you'd have to say we'll lose again today, Coventry are a good side. But with last weeks Wembley heartache and extra time, will they be running on empty?

Rovers 1 Coventry 1 🤞

Edited by Gav

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Obviously Sammie just cracks on and gives his all regardless of ‘the noise’ but interesting that he alludes to the ‘negativity’ of journalists, we only really have one that reports on Rovers and he’s not exactly The Sun going after ‘Turnip Taylor’ c1993.

If young Elliot is seen as some negative force it gives further insights to their mindset behind the scenes and just shows how weak and unwilling to face any kind of criticism this crop of players are (which we know already from their comments in ‘the meeting’, oh, and their performances).

They are all pathetic.

The part they have played in getting us into this situation is not to be underestimated.

They succeeded in getting rid of the boss that demanded more and better from them and are now happy and content with some brainless chump that lets them walk all over him and clearly gives them the message that it's not important to win games, you just have to turn up.

The worst squad this club has ever had.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, Gav said:

The biggest game of the day is arguably being played at John Smiths stadium in Udders, where Udders v Brum is a real 6 pointer in the relegation scrap. Wednesday are at home to West Brom who are still looking to secure a playoff spot and Plymouth are away at Millwall.

Based on the shocking performance last week, you'd have to say we'll lose again today, Coventry are a good side. But with last weeks Wembley heartache and extra time, will they be running on empty?

Rovers 1 Coventry 1 🤞

1-1 is my forecast too and it will be enough I assume.

• Like 1

I don't think a lap of honour is justified at all expecting fans to wait whilst they come back out the tunnel ten mins after full time. Embarrassing for the players as well when there is virtually no one left in the stands, a 'walk around' after the whistle is just fine this season.

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

I don't think a lap of honour is justified at all expecting fans to wait whilst they come back out the tunnel ten mins after full time. Embarrassing for the players as well when there is virtually no one left in the stands, a 'walk around' after the whistle is just fine this season.

It would be more appropriate if they just fucked off as quick as possible.

Smodz can stay on mind.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Quite a few have been walking around, during games.

• Like 2