BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 04/05/2024 - Will We Stay Or Will We Go?

Arise Sir Samuel Szmodics & BUILD THE STATUE 

Mowbray enjoy League One lad

Venkys & Maggott WAKE UP and treat the club & the fans with the respect we deserve; we should’ve never come this close to relegation

Eusless, up against it with the squad you inherited but PLEASE play football to WIN and ENTERTAIN the fans not just stay in games & hope for the best 

IMG_5666.jpeg

• Like 3

Thank God for that!!!!!
I posted previously that Rovers would lose to Sheffield Wednesday and Coventry and win away at Leicester keeping the agony going, because that is what Rovers do!! Obviously they got a point against Coventry but my point remains. 

• Like 1

Relieved , glad that black cloud has been lifted and I get a break from supporting this club

cant believe all the other results went against us.

szmodics superb, don’t see him staying but he needs to leave now or he doesn’t get a shot at the prem , hope he get a good move 

should never have been this close , quite frankly it’s been embarrassing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Pears did rather well too.

Fair play. Especially after his poor performances lately. Well played today son. Well played. Now let's sell him and invest in a proper keeper 

• Like 4

Elated at the heroics of Szmodics, and equally disgusted at our club infrastructure that put us in a position to put us through that today. 

I hope you get a cracking move Sammie, thank you 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, neophox said:

We won with a back four 🙂

We had 3 CBs (Pickering, McFadz, Carter), with Brittain and Chrisene at wing backs.
But we defended excellently today.
Pears made some good saves, whilst not forgetting the points his errors have cost us this season.

Had to be SS, didn't it?

If I'm being honest, I didn't feel relief today. Frustration at being in that position and almost an acceptance that we were going down once B'ham had scored.

I wish I could be optimistic about a refresh in the summer, but the last 12-13 years have shown that it's going to be the same old.

• Like 9

Wins on the road vs Leeds & Leicester, the year of Szmodics, but the rest of the season was very forgettable. 

Goodness knows what happens next season. I’m no prophet, but I’m afraid we’re in for some lean times. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Wow that was stressful. So relieved we stayed up but I need a lie down!

When Birmingham scored it was looking a bit grim. I love Sammie! Definitely one of my favourite ever Rovers players after what he's done this season. We'd have been relegated ages ago without him.

Phew.

Spot on there pal!!! Relief now we’ve stayed up wait while tonight when the drink hits everyone we’re be saying we’re do a Leicester next year 😀

relief joy why we love football and rovers today 

still fuck of venkys and I’m signing off with this post RTID!!!!!!! 

Will never forget Szmodics. Kept us up on his own. Incredible beyond words.

Relief and exhaustion from me after all that.

Don't forget we're still stuck with;  Useless owners. Useless CEO
Useless manager.
Some really poor players.

The future is grim (as we stand).

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

well done Rovers. Super Sammie Szmodics is fantastic player. 

far too close for comfort but we done it. 

Every player stepped up today. Pickering outstanding. Carter and McFadzean solid as a rock. 

Well done to Eustace. 

Its took 7 years but pay back is sweet with Huddersfield and Birmingham going down. We never forgot it what happened that day. Plus when they sacked Eustace they were 6th and now they are relegated 

We must rebuild and improve this squad now this summer. We need investment and backing in terms of good transfer budget to avoid another day like this next season. 

Eustace's Blue and White Army 🔵

Delusional