BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Takeover / Part Takeover ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Retained list published before a manager is in place. As ever Venkys get things the wrong way round.

Makes the managers gig more appealing. A coaching staff you don't want and a playing staff!

What i said

Retained list published before a manager is in place. As ever Venkys get things the wrong way round.

Makes the managers gig more appealing. A coaching staff you don't want and a playing staff!

Unless the new manager has decided in conjunction with the coaching staff? And will be announced soon? Haha ever the optimist me!

The lad blatantly has issues and genuinely believed the attention he was getting was because he was popular and it's all gone to his head.

It's horrible all round really he's a laughing stock and isn't aware, not nice.

I met him about ten years ago when he turned up for a football match. Nobody had met him but he assured us he was talented. He described his playing style as having the pace of Bellamy and the finishing of Shearer - the reality was very different and even some brand spanking new Predators didn't improve him. A very odd lad with issues.

What 30mill? For what is the 30mill? If its for players, then why the hell did Lambert leave? Did they promise Lambert 50 mill, and only gave 30mill to spend so thats why he walked? :D lol

• Moderation Lead

Ask Phillipl Khod, he mentioned it.

I was only joking lad. He did used to dangle a carrot or two when I first started posting on here as I recall mind!

Archived