• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

Thats why I suggest have Venkys/Pasha had a recommendation from someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

Dont Venkys know Gary Neville after they bought GN house months after the bought Rovers???

There is no way either of them two are talking to either Venkys or Pasha nevermind giving advice.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we will appoint someone who hasnt been mention really in the media.

I did mention this yesterday that we will go for someone not mention yet.

Then Warren Joyce get mention today and we make a formal approach for him

Thats why I suggest have Venkys/Pasha had a recommendation from someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

Dont Venkys know Gary Neville after they bought GN house months after the bought Rovers???

Do you remember what Ferguson said after Venkys bought Rovers? and also his view on Tantric?

Ferguson talking to the V's or their minions ..... I do not feckin think so.

Your'e talking to your self chaddy

When you start to respond or credit your own posts its time for a chill pill to chill out. Ignore everything else but do that....the mayhem at Ewood is getting to us all.

Christ all mighty

What a sham we are. Diabolical.

The likes of Pasha and Venkys want outing on the first game of the season. Five years on and a continuing descend, bl00dy awful how on earth are we not outing these like mike ashley.

Respect what Joyce has done but this signals an intent for the future from Venkys, please accept Seneca and be gone you morons. We don't like you, never have and never will. Chance after chance with these idiots. Please be gone.

Christ all mighty

What a sham we are. Diabolical.

The likes of Pasha and Venkys want outing on the first game of the season. Five years on and a continuing descend, bl00dy awful how on earth are we not outing these like mike ashley.

Respect what Joyce has done but this signals an intent for the future from Venkys, please accept Seneca and be gone you morons. We don't like you, never have and never will. Chance after chance with these idiots. Please be gone.

I can just hear sections of the fanbase now...

"We've got to give Joyce a chance FFS"

"We've not kicked a ball yet"

"He'll never succeed if the fans on get on his back from day one"

i am i really am trying to ignore you but this post???? really dude venkys in cahoots with fergie...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Strong rumors that Warnock has tuned us down due to lack of assurances on where the clubs going, exactly the same assurances Lambert failed to get, 2 experienced managers that know the game inside out, its a travesty.

This season is going to be a nightmare, no money, third rate manager and survival is the main aim.

If you thought it was bad under Bowyer, you ain't seen nothing yet.

VENKYS OUT

Man United's Yourh Coach?!!

Suddenly Billy Davies & Russell Slade don't seem so bad!

Flowery, naive thinking which would almost certainly result in relegation, (& don't give me 'that would be okay as we need to build').

Has disaster written all over it.

Strong rumors that Warnock has tuned us down due to lack of assurances on where the clubs going, exactly the same assurances Lambert failed to get, 2 experienced managers that know the game inside out, its a travesty.

This season is going to be a nightmare, no money, third rate manager and survival is the main aim.

If you thought it was bad under Bowyer, you ain't seen nothing yet.

VENKYS OUT

Rumours are what they are - rumours. Only the parties to the conversation know the detail

I'm one of the few who felt that because Lambert was not delivering expected results, the Venkys then decided not to throw more brass his way hence the silence from their side

So my expectation was that there might be a decent budget to be had by the new guy

If your post is true - and as I say we will never know - then I was wrong

Unless Warnock comes out and says it in so many words then it remain conjecture

Rumours are what they are - rumours. Only the parties to the conversation know the detail

I'm one of the few who felt that because Lambert was not delivering expected results, the Venkys then decided not to throw more brass his way hence the silence from their side

So my expectation was that there might be a decent budget to be had by the new guy

If your post is true - and as I say we will never know - then I was wrong

Unless Warnock comes out and says it in so many words then it remain conjecture

Why can't Rovers attract a proper manager then?

I think we all know the answer.

Warnock as DOF and Joyce as head coach would make sense to me in some ways especially if it involves regular loans from Manchester United in this league. It's a crap scenario to consider but whatever gets us up. Watford had an almost full loan lineup didn't they, with an unproven (in Championship at least) manager.

If we need to work with youth, I can't see how it can be argued that it wouldn't make some sense.

The problem is if he is manager on his bill - it bears all hallmarks of previous disasters. If they really plump for an absolute unproven manager with little or no support, it will be almost impossible to get behind.

Archived