SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 9.30Pm Tonight - New Social Media Hashtag

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding time line, I remember Thomas Evans doing one,

http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=284889

Jesus Christ. I'm not sure I can read it.

Desai on Kean "'He thinks well. He has a vision. Mark my words, he thinks well. He's a good thinker. That's his biggest strength." Brilliant. Well done Madame. The words of a business visionary.

Or maybe that should read; a complete embarrassment to a nation.

How did the Police know they had a Blackburn connection ?

I guess coming through international arrivals, but another revelation, they never flew from UK as far as I'm aware, so the plot thickens.

I guess coming through international arrivals, but another revelation, they never flew from UK as far as I'm aware, so the plot thickens.

There are a lot of business people fly to Mumbia and then travel onto Pune. TATA trucks, Gabriel Corp, Mahindra Jeeps etc without problems and that is just manufacturing. Lots of IT in Pune.

They will have had a sponsor to get a visa, maybe a clue there

Business out of the Far East I believe, killing 2 birds with 1 stone, but I can't put much meat on the bones, said lad has just text and won't go public.

Asked to say no more so that's my last comment on the subject, but nothing much to add really, that's the story.

Hey guys. Just a little heads up from me (Cluck_Off).

My understanding is that if some foreign newspapers/magazines/etc write something, the media in UK are free to quote those, and not be as careful as they have been regarding the tragic case of Blackburn Rovers.Am I right?

Anyways, norwegian football magazine Josimar agreed that this was a very interesting story, and they will put one of their investigating reporters on it when he's back from vacation in about 14 days. Why him? Because he know Nick Harris very well. So it's plausible that the information Mr Harris' got, will be published.

Who's Josimar? In the latest issue, they had a huge report about the corruption in the norwegian FA, with focus on our head coach. Earlier this year, they spent 20+ pages on Jim Solbakken - the norwegian Jerome Anderson. They laughed off every threat about getting sued, so they are really not afraid.. of anything.

They are perfect for this, but:They are norwegian. If it ever get as far as a full written article, I'll try to make them publish it for free on their website in english. I hope that would kick in some doors.

At last: They've already been presented to everything I've got, they have Nick Harris to talk to, but I'm pretty sure they will turn every stone. And would love some input from the fans. I'm thinking Glen and Kamy would be perfect to present the timeline and do the talking for the supporters. Just send me your contact info boys, or I'll come back to you later on that.

They are very good at what they do. It will not be the article that wins the battle, but it could be one of the warriors starting the fight.

Just thought I would quote this as it seems to have been missed. Well done and it is exactly what is needed (getting it out abroad first).

At last: They've already been presented to everything I've got, they have Nick Harris to talk to, but I'm pretty sure they will turn every stone. And would love some input from the fans. I'm thinking Glen and Kamy would be perfect to present the timeline and do the talking for the supporters. Just send me your contact info boys, or I'll come back to you later on that.

They are very good at what they do. It will not be the article that wins the battle, but it could be one of the warriors starting the fight.

Tusen takk skal du ha min venn!

Paul Lambert on Sky

"The club wasn't wanting to go in the same direction. I knew if given a wee chance, we'd be fighting to get out of the league not to stay in it. There are some good players at Blackburn.

I always think if it's not taken care of at the top you're always going to have problems."

#Venkysout

Whilst I'm all for people travelling out to Pune for the cause. What is the purpose of the visit? What do they think they will achieve? (Is there something I don't know?)

I guess my main thought is why risk your personal safety and getting in trouble with the local rozzers unless you will make an impact? Is it worth the risk and are there more impactful things we could be doing here in the UK?

Venkys have been ridiculed and mocked in local and national media here with next to no response. They seem to be quite happy to dig their heads into the sand and ignore pretty much everything. Three or four willing chaps won't even 'touch the sides', to quote a phrase.

What we need to figure out is what will either make Venkys sell the club to the highest bidder (everything has a price) or stick us in administration so they can run off scot free. That is the end game, that is what everyone is working towards. Those two are the only things that are going to get us out of this fine mess we are in. If someone has ideas then please share.

Whilst I'm all for people travelling out to Pune for the cause. What is the purpose of the visit? What do they think they will achieve? (Is there something I don't know?)

I guess my main thought is why risk your personal safety and getting in trouble with the local rozzers unless you will make an impact? Is it worth the risk and are there more impactful things we could be doing here in the UK?

Venkys have been ridiculed and mocked in local and national media here with next to no response. They seem to be quite happy to dig their heads into the sand and ignore pretty much everything. Three or four willing chaps won't even 'touch the sides', to quote a phrase.

What we need to figure out is what will either make Venkys sell the club to the highest bidder (everything has a price) or stick us in administration so they can run off scot free. That is the end game, that is what everyone is working towards. Those two are the only things that are going to get us out of this fine mess we are in. If someone has ideas then please share.

I think the thinking behind the Pune trip is that the mess is being taken to their front door, figuratively speaking. Over here we can bark, shout and stamp our feet all we like but it will never bother them. If we take the plan to attend the poultry convention as an example, it will be something that will directly hurt their image and therefore probably have a greater impact on them than a twitter campaign, which they don't use anyway.

It is a risk and frankly it could go either way. The lads could go out there and end up being detained for a while by the local money-grabbers and it will only inflate Fat Bal's ego in thinking he runs the show and dealt with those plebs as any big-man-Mafioso would. I honestly couldn't even begin to guess what would go through the fellas mind he's so delusional.

I did twitter Robbie Savage with the link to all the documents from Glen, and asked him to read them before his show tomorrow. He didn't answer, so I have no idea, and he's probably already been reading it long before me. But he is on our side, so let him know it tomorrow guys! Tomorrow is ******** robbie savage day!

(I've been trying to get Lars Bohinen and Tore Pedersen on our side too. Tore is still a football agent, and Lars is a football director doing what he wants with the wifes of the players he's in charge of. So that was a long shot.....)

• Backroom

I did twitter Robbie Savage with the link to all the documents from Glen, and asked him to read them before his show tomorrow. He didn't answer, so I have no idea, and he's probably already been reading it long before me. But he is on our side, so let him know it tomorrow guys! Tomorrow is ******** robbie savage day!

(I've been trying to get Lars Bohinen and Tore Pedersen on our side too. Tore is still a football agent, and Lars is a football director doing what he wants with the wifes of the players he's in charge of. So that was a long shot.....)

It's not Robbie's show that we're on tomorrow as he's covering arsenal vs Leicester. We are on next week's show.

Fair play to her, not always been convinced by our local officials but this matter does appear to be being taken seriously, as it should as its ramifications for the town extend beyond the boundaries of sport.

Following my email I received an official letter from her yesterday, encouraging me to attend one of her official surgeries, as I am sure everyone else who made contact has received. It states no appointment is needed, and just to turn up so I suggest this is an open offer to us all.

Feels like we genuinely have an ally here, although actions will speak louder than words.

http://m.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14694556.Town_MP_calls_for_urgent_talks_with_Blackburn_Rovers_board_over_concerns_how_the_club_is_being_run/?ref=mac

LT have put Kate Hollerns statement on the site, interestingly it's been put on under Aban Quaynor who is the crime reporter.

The crime reporter is more apt than a sports reporter regarding Rovers at the moment

• Backroom

Fair play to her, not always been convinced by our local officials but this matter does appear to be being taken seriously, as it should as its ramifications for the town extend beyond the boundaries of sport.

Following my email I received an official letter from her yesterday, encouraging me to attend one of her official surgeries, as I am sure everyone else who made contact has received. It states no appointment is needed, and just to turn up so I suggest this is an open offer to us all.

Feels like we genuinely have an ally here, although actions will speak louder than words.

Perhaps people could go as a small group?

They are getting worried. Time to turn the screw.

How's the interview with the former employee and whistleblower coming along?

They are getting worried. Time to turn the screw.

How's the interview with the former employee and whistleblower coming along?

If this interview is happening, it needs to sooner rather than later whilst the publicity is there.

I am all for playing the long game but these guys are reeling at the moment and this could be the jab that sets up the knockout blow!

Archived