BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away

davulsukur

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if we can't beat QPR or Leeds, you have to say, who are we going to beat ?

Rotherham ? not so sure, that will be a real pressure game and I can see them being well organised and maybe even winning by the odd goal.

Hopefully Notts Forest tire them out Tomorrow night, and they are slow to recover

I can't understand this, Coyle was doing well in the MLS.

Erm... no he wasn't, Houston fans hate him as much as the fans of every club he's managed here do.

I don't think dismissing my comment as sarcasm does it justice. There should be someone at the club who thought appointing Coyle was a good idea scratching their head tonight, saying that very comment I wrote (or something along those lines, because there was logic in their decision). Instead there won't be, as it was a rotten appointment with a very predictable outcome and whoever made it knew what was coming.

Facetious is probably the word. I dislike the club and our owners, it is corrupt and has been spineless since 4 Feb 2011.

I will always follow the team and there are 9000 fans that still attend home games, I want to go too but you are helping keep this current regime in place.

I can't understand this, Coyle was doing well in the MLS.

sure. as much as MLS tries to make things interesting, in a single table format, Houston were 15 out of 20 (so near relegation bound if the Americans could stomach it), or 8th out of 10 teams in their conference.

And since Americans like their playoffs, his side were 9 points out of a playoff spot.

I suppose he may be out of a job again before it gets too cold. Maybe the Jamaican league will be his next destination... (or perhaps Brunei - hear they have a great set up down there)

I don't think dismissing my comment as sarcasm does it justice. There should be someone at the club who thought appointing Coyle was a good idea scratching their head tonight, saying that very comment I wrote (or something along those lines, because there was logic in their decision). Instead there won't be, as it was a rotten appointment with a very predictable outcome and whoever made it knew what was coming.

Facetious is probably the word. I dislike the club and our owners, it is corrupt and has been spineless since 4 Feb 2011.

I will always follow the team and there are 9000 fans that still attend home games, I want to go too but you are helping keep this current regime in place.

Unfortunately , your last paragraph is 100% correct ....

Spoken by a purple-faced half-wit trundling down Livesy Branch road, with an egg-stained McEwan's Lager home shirt and his arse hanging from his trousers, who, when asked about third party ownership issues, simply scratches his nose and says:

'I'm a blue, me.'

RIP BRFC

So that's the guy who runs RoversTalk then, there's me thinking it was Andersons pet from the Oak !

Spoken by a purple-faced half-wit trundling down Livesy Branch road, with an egg-stained McEwan's Lager home shirt and his arse hanging from his trousers, who, when asked about third party ownership issues, simply scratches his nose and says:

'I'm a blue, me.'

RIP BRFC

Don't talk about me like that...

Has there been a post match interview with Coylio yet?

I'd guess something similar to "Green made 2 world class saves" got mentioned somewhere . . . . .

Yep:

"At the end of the day the responsibility is with me to get the points and we haven't done that"

Desperately disappointing result tonight against another Club in turmoil. Doesn't augur well for Coyle having any chance of turning things round and in normal circumstances you'd expect Coyle to be living on extremely borrowed time.

Guess we'll soon see if the owners give 2 hoots where we finish this season. It seems to me they threw the towel in last Christmas when we played ourselves out of play off contention under Lambert and are now just selling anything off they can prior to implementing some sort of exit strategy.

A hugely disappointing result as we looked good enough for a point. At the moment we are having no luck whatsoever in front of goal and are being punished for individual errors - the classic relegation formula. We looked good for a point until we made a mistake at the back and didn't pick up the goalscorer. Rotherham is now a huge fixture as a win will put us back in the pack but another reverse and it's difficult to see how we will avoid being cut adrift long before Christmas. I suspect that Coyle won't be sacked as the owners won't want to pay compensation to another manager and his backroom team so we can only hope that he can turn it around - the sooner the better. Rovers really do need those 9,000 home fans behind them in these troubled times. I must say that the backing that a very poor Leeds side got was impressive.

I've just looked at the league table and a defeat on Saturday and we could be 6 points adrift of 4th bottom already.

Derby have scored 1 (one) goal in 7 matches and have 3 points more than us! That's how bad it is.

Bad news is that people will think we are protesting just because we are bottom - not because of the last 6 years.

At least all Rovers fans will now be on board with the protests due to the dire results - even those oblivious to the situation behind the scenes .

Everyone must now join the anti Venky protests. Forget Coyle, forget league tables , fight Venkys

A hugely disappointing result as we looked good enough for a point. At the moment we are having no luck whatsoever in front of goal and are being punished for individual errors - the classic relegation formula. We looked good for a point until we made a mistake at the back and didn't pick up the goalscorer. Rotherham is now a huge fixture as a win will put us back in the pack but another reverse and it's difficult to see how we will avoid being cut adrift long before Christmas. I suspect that Coyle won't be sacked as the owners won't want to pay compensation to another manager and his backroom team so we can only hope that he can turn it around - the sooner the better. Rovers really do need those 9,000 home fans behind them in these troubled times. I must say that the backing that a very poor Leeds side got was impressive.

I never thought i'd say this but there's absolutely nothing to get behind anymore. Coyle and the owners are a disgrace to football (and honesty), most of the decent players belong to someone else and are only here for the experience, and the one we all got happy about in the summer that we actually own (Graham) is so not arsed you can actually see his fat belly wobbling under his shirt.

A husk of a club.

Archived