BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brentford Saturday 19Th November

Paul

I have little doubt that the game will go ahead as Coyley will see this as a great opportunity to get some more points on the board given the difficult run of games coming up - don't play today, or lose today, and in a few weeks' time our position could look pretty desperate.

Brentford also have injury issues and I am therefore more confident than ever that Rovers will win today. Haydock was kind to me yesterday so I am looking for Rovers at 7/4 to boost my Christmas / New Year party funds even further.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really cant see today being called off.

I would think they would have cover the pitch yesterday and take the cover off this morning.

That is, if Fat Barry and Madame Arrogant have not insisted on the ground staff using a money saving magic pitch cover sold to them by their mates at the ex agency that nobody has ever heard of

That is, if Fat Barry and Madame Arrogant have not insisted on the ground staff using a money saving magic pitch cover sold to them by their mates at the ex agency that nobody has ever heard of

I bet it came on a 3 year 10 grand a week contract as well. Booked into the accounts as 'Mr A Cover - Ground staff'

%%%%

I have little doubt that the game will go ahead as Coyley will see this as a great opportunity to get some more points on the board given the difficult run of games coming up

What's that got to do with whether the game is on or not? Strange thing to say.

What's that got to do with whether the game is on or not? Strange thing to say.

From a strange poster though, one who spewed bile towards Bowyer on a weekly basis but has strangely seemed to back a possibly worse and potentially more poisonous manager in 'Coyley' who everyone else can see is only taking us one way.

We'll go 1up and then capitulate in the last 20 minutes as we're yet again undone by our lack of fitness, feeble attempts to hold what we've got and bizarre substitutions.

It's oh so predictable, 1-1 or 1-2 for me, followed by tales of woe by OC.

Clutching at straws time:

2 friends of mine: twins and BRFC-through and through, are celebrating their 69th birthdays today.

As a present, their cheapskate, stat-mad friend [me!] has done them a list of how we've done in the League on this date in years gone by, back to 19th November 1892.

The records show that we've played 19 times on this date in previous years and at Ewood we have a record of 5 wins, 3 draws and 0 defeats. We can't let that slip, can we?

Oh; I forgot, the most recent draw was the only game in the Venky era. So looking at it another way, we've never won on a November 19th since Venky's took over.

Lies, damned lies and Statistics, eh?!

Steele, Marshall, Lenihan, Mulgrew, Williams, Feeney, Evans, Lowe, Conway, Gallagher, Graham...or take your pick from any other combinations of midfielders playing out of position!

What was dickwit saying about dropping players who weren't doing it? He is having us all over and probably laughing whilst doing it.

Steele, Marshall, Lenihan, Mulgrew, Williams, Feeney, Evans, Lowe, Conway, Gallagher, Graham...or take your pick from any other combinations of midfielders playing out of position!

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14915896.Future_is_bright_for_Blackburn_Rovers_as_Owen_Coyle_gets_set_to_hand_youngsters_a_chance/?ref=mac

...then this line up.

Coyle lies through his teeth.

Now that's a midfield that would have Barcelona quaking in their boots.

Help!

Just knew that to$$er was aiming his comments at Guthrie the other week and I know why. He's given him games to put him in the shop window and now he'll freeze him out as they want rid.

What's the betting he's the first of the next lot they pay to go ..... %%%%%

Mr undroppable gets a starting place though !

Archived