BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

11 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Enjoyed the night stalker and hotel cecil.

Just finishing Hotel Cecil, I find web sleuths both fascinating and insanely irritating. What happened to Morbid is a lesson in not judging a book by its cover. 

Good series though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Making a Murderer was a good watch.

Just seen Deutchland 89 being advertised. Looks like it could be a good one to watch next ?

Superb OEB.

The only certainty is that 2 women are dead, the rest is still to be established. 

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Over the last week, I’ve watched ‘Behind Her Eyes’ and ‘White House Farm’.

The latter certainly much better than the former, great cast too!

Both worth a watch though, nowt else to do, is there?

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, Darrenbot said:

All 5 series of Bates Motel has just been added to  iplayer,has anybody seen it? i don't want to put the time in watching it if its not worth it.

Yeah, I’ve seen it all. I really enjoyed it tbh.

I'm not a Rugby fan, but I watched "The Rugby Codebreakers" last night on BBC1. I really enjoyed it. It was a real insight into the division between Union & League in the early days & up until the mid 90s, particularly in Wales.

Think it's also available on iPlayer.

I was quite pleased as I only ended up watching it because it was on after MOTD2.

6 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

I'm not a Rugby fan, but I watched "The Rugby Codebreakers" last night on BBC1. I really enjoyed it. It was a real insight into the division between Union & League in the early days & up until the mid 90s, particularly in Wales.

Think it's also available on iPlayer.

I was quite pleased as I only ended up watching it because it was on after MOTD2.

As a Rugby League fan I thought it was really good. Some old film of great tries. Big Jim Mills was a nasty bastard.

• Like 1

I've just obtained Oprah with Megan and Harry, not brought myself to watch it yet but typical that her, as in M, name is before the prick formerly known as Prince.

I have huge respect for the Queen, my Queen all of my almost 69 years.

Her kids and the prick are another matter altogether.

I still cannot understand why he was ever allowed to marry her, a septic tank.

• Like 1

• Backroom
3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I've just obtained Oprah with Megan and Harry, not brought myself to watch it yet but typical that her, as in M, name is before the prick formerly known as Prince.

God forbid someone marries someone they like, eh?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I have huge respect for the Queen,

I personally love the way she protects her children, whether they accidentally run muddy footprints through the hallway or strike up a close friendship with a human trafficking peadophille.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I personally love the way she protects her children, whether they accidentally run muddy footprints through the hallway or strike up a close friendship with a human trafficking peadophille.   

Might help if you read what I wrote.

Not too much to ask is it?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yep, lot of respect for the queen here too. She put the green dress on and even said a few words of Irish on her trip here. Aside from that though, I do admire her. Not an easy gig!  

Hard to feel sorry for those 2 last night(Yes, I watched it all). Him with a straight face saying his money was cut off at 36, whilst being interviewed by Oprah in a £14 million mansion. He seems very detached from reality. She is definitely the one calling the shots. 

You might have actually found common ground with Donny on this 

• Like 1

Just watched a 30 minute tribute to Caroline Aherne, then an episode of the brilliant:

‘Royal Family - Wedding day’ on Bbc1

Absolute genius. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gav said:

Just watched a 30 minute tribute to Caroline Aherne, then an episode of the brilliant:

‘Royal Family - Wedding day’ on Bbc1

Absolute genius. 

It's of it's time I think.  Can't find it funny anymore.  Used to like her as Mrs Merton.

The Debbie Magee interview was a particularly funny one.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

It's of it's time I think.  Can't find it funny anymore.  Used to like her as Mrs Merton.

The Debbie Magee interview was a particularly funny one.

You don’t find the Royal Family funny now? It’s of it time?

Really Sparks?

Its timeless, I grew up in that household, even the wallpaper was the same.....

12 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Yep, lot of respect for the queen here too. She put the green dress on and even said a few words of Irish on her trip here. Aside from that though, I do admire her. Not an easy gig!  

Hard to feel sorry for those 2 last night(Yes, I watched it all). Him with a straight face saying his money was cut off at 36, whilst being interviewed by Oprah in a £14 million mansion. He seems very detached from reality. She is definitely the one calling the shots. 

You might have actually found common ground with Donny on this 

I await the divorce, the books, more Oprah, the movies and TV series. I do wonder if Megan will play (with) herself to resurrect her ''acting'' career, not that she has ever given it up!

With Jenius its a case now of follow the money. LoL

• Like 1