BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 2 - With Poll

Next Rovers Manager  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Which, if any of the following would be acceptable as the new manager to you?

• Sven Goran Erikkson
    • Mark Bowen
    • Peter Taylor
    • Billy Davies
    • Gary Bowyer
    • Judan Ali/Kevin MacDonald Combi
    • Shebby Singh
    • Phil Brown
    • None of the above

Apparently Shebby working on bringing in another loan player according to Nicko. Personally, I think we'll go for Palacios.

This would be a sensible move. Which is why I don't see it happening.

My pick would be Curbishly

As would mine.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have voted for

1. Davis.

2. Sven.

3. Brown

for me this just goes to show how far we have fallen to be linked with these candidates.

For me after the last interview on Radio Lancs Shebby needs to go he is doing more harm than good.

I'm trying desperately to remember who we were linked to when we appointed Ince? Seem to think it was about the same standard of candidate?

Agree with your last statement to a point but think he needs to shut up and let things happen. In my opinion he had done the hard part in identifying the issues and encouraging Balaji to "give it a go". Shot himself in the foot with Berg and has lost the media war to such a degree that people aren't even mentioning agnew/shaw as problems anymore... If after the (correct) decision to remove berg he had simply stated "we are looking having learned from our mistakes in the way the last search/appointment was conducted" then the backlash would have been somewhat mitigated especially with 2 wins from 2!

I'm trying desperately to remember who we were linked to when we appointed Ince? Seem to think it was about the same standard of candidate?

Agree with your last statement to a point but think he needs to shut up and let things happen. In my opinion he had done the hard part in identifying the issues and encouraging Balaji to "give it a go". Shot himself in the foot with Berg and has lost the media war to such a degree that people aren't even mentioning agnew/shaw as problems anymore... If after the (correct) decision to remove berg he had simply stated "we are looking having learned from our mistakes in the way the last search/appointment was conducted" then the backlash would have been somewhat mitigated especially with 2 wins from 2!

Allardyce was a candidate but they chose Ince! So a better standard of candidate!

• Backroom

After Hughes, the 4 main candidates I recall were Allardyce, Ince, Laudrup and Shearer. So 1 proven at PL level, 1 at League2 level, one in Spain and one a pundit.

This time? One of England's most succesful managers (Erikkson), one with a sterling championship record (Davies), one that's half-decent but looks like the tango man (Brown), our ex asst manager (Bowen), our current reserve team manager and a bunch has-beens and never-weres.

I'd take Davies long-term after keeping Bowyer in the role for now. Just hope to God we don't sack Bowyer at anypoint as he's been a terrific man to have around our youth and reserve teams for many years now.

The 6 month contract that Singh claimed was on offer, was a surprise to Shaw and Agnew. So Singh is now making policy on the hoof while the club seem short of ideas as to the best way to sort out the boardroom shambles.

The Circus that is BRFC shows no sign of stalling.

The 6 month contract that Singh claimed was on offer, was a surprise to Shaw and Agnew. So Singh is now making policy on the hoof while the club seem short of ideas as to the best way to sort out the boardroom shambles.

Its the problem with foreign owners not living in the UK, they have no idea whats going on in the real world, if they did I'm sure they'd sack them all den.

But as you say, the circus continues at the expense of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

From the article 'Boss decision on hold' it makes me wonder if they wanted a high profile figure to nurture Judan Ali.

Whoever they had in mind they have to stop making life so complicated and simply appoint a decent manager.

From the article 'Boss decision on hold' it makes me wonder if they wanted a high profile figure to nurture Judan Ali.

Whoever they had in mind they have to stop making life so complicated and simply appoint a decent manager.

having many confusings sir, oh my dear

i have not been crying so much since my beloved father died and left me the company

• Backroom

It would be better to hire a high profile manager with the purpose of benefitting us rather than their British/Indian pet project. Bloody hell, I despair with this lot. I blame the Trust just as much for putting us through this as well as the PL for letting these tossers slip through the net like they did with Portsmouth. We'll be very lucky not to head that way with all this boardroom crap.

Get rid of Singh and Agnew. At least Shaw's only downside is that he's a prick in person. Shaw and Silk seem to at least be stable enough people to run the club re: finance. Poor Williams and Finn seeing all their good work completely unravel :/

I refuse to vote on the poll in this thread which is like that programme on TV - Pointless. We can argue with each other, make stupid claims, put out ridiculous rumours, even say something sensible - all meaningless. The lights are on at Ewood but no-one with any brain or logic is at home. Actually I think I will vote - for Mickey Mouse, as we've as much chance of getting him as manager as anyone else.

What really irks me about this shower is how much time I've wasted in the last 2 years coming on here and hoping something sensible's happened. I refuse to let them spoil my 2013, so less time on here for me from now on I'm afraid.

Of course he is our master and commander and we praise him. We rejoice when he is on the radio and know only ever the truth has flown from his lips. If Shebby closed the club down for good I would shout out "We had a good run", in Shebby we trust.

That's what I hear when people defend Shebby, the football pundit who lucky. Waiting for someone to make Scumbag Millionaire The Shebby Singh Story!

Can you show me 100% proof of this statement or is this just another ITK bull @#/?

Archived